WELCOME TO MAHARASHTRA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Prof. Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad
Founder, Executive President and Managing Trustee Maharashtra Academy of Engineering and Educational Research, Pune
“An institution is a lengthened shadow of one man.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
The MAEER’s MIT World Peace Society, Pune, India and all its allied branches including the MIMSR Medical College at Latur is the fulfilment of the dreams of Prof. Dr. V. D. Karad, who is a visionary educationalist and also a pioneer in struggle for world peace and human rights.
The Maharashtra Academy of Engineering Education and Research MAEER Pune was established in 1983, to harness the knowledge of science and technology for the welfare of the society and has founded more than 70 institutions in various fields of science and education. The aims of MAEER are to provide the finest environment for teaching, learning, research, innovation and character building.
Get Complete Details and Update about the Institution , via
Whats’App SMS & Email.
Enter Your Detalis
The College is famously known as MIT–Latur . MBBS is a four and half year course followed by one year Internship. It is recognized by Medical Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
MIMSR Medical College(MIT)||(MIMSR) Latur Complete Details
|Complete Name Of College||MIMSR Medical College(MIT)|
|Know By Name||MIT Latur|
|Situated At||Vishwanathpuram, Ambajogai Road,Latur|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Direct MBBS Admission Maharashtra|
In the article, We are going to share all the basic insights regarding Maharashtra Institute of Medical Science & Research Latur (MIT Latur) like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counseling, Contact Details and so forth.
Courses Offered at Maharashtra Institute of Medical Science & Research Latur (MIT Latur)
The Student applying for the Maharashtra Institute of Medical Science & Research Latur MIMSRL medical college must have a look at the courses offered along with the and intake course duration.
10 + 2 Minimum 50% in PCB
Reservation & Management Seats will be allotted as per NEET
|MBBS I||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry||
|Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine||
MBBS III & I
|ENT, Opthalmology, Community Medicine||
MBBS III & II
|Medicine, Surgery, Obs & Gynee, Paediatrics||
COURSES OFFERED BY THE MIT-LATUR INSTITUTION
|Sr. No.||Name of the Programme/
|Duration||Entry Qualification||Medium of Instruction||Sanctioned Student Strength||Degree Recognized/
permitted by MCI/Govt. of India
|Under – graduate|
|1||MBBS||4.5 Yrs & 01 Year Internship||10+2 & NEET||English||150||100 Recognised
& 50 Permitted
|Post – graduate|
|1||MD- Physiology||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||2||Recognised|
|2||MD- Biochemistry||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||1||Permitted|
|3||MD-Pharmacology||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||1||Recognised|
|4||MD-Microbiology||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||2||Recognised|
|5||MD-Pathology||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||2||Recognised|
|6||MD-PSM||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||2||Recognised|
|7||MS- Ophthalmology||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||1||Recognised|
|8||MS- ENT||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||1||Recognised|
|9||MS- OBGY||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||2||Recognised|
|10||MS-Orthopedics||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||1||Recognised|
|11||MD-Medicine||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||4||02 Recognised & 02 Permitted|
|12||MD- Pediatrics||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||2||Recognised|
|13||MS-Surgery||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||3||03 Recognised|
|14||MD- Skin & VD||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||2||Recognised|
|15||MD-Anesthesia||03 Yrs||MBBS +Govt. PGM-CET||English||1||Recognised|
|16||PG – DMLT||01 Yrs||B.Sc.||English||12|
Admission Procedure In MIMSRL Maharashtra Institute of Medical Science & Research Latur medical college
- MBBS Admission In Maharashtra Institute of Medical Science & Research Latur MIT Latur medical college is based on NEET UG Scorecard and through Institutional Quota
- However, the 15% of NRI/Management Quota for UG & 50% of NRI/Management Quota for PG courses are admitted by Management as per the guidelines of Competent Authority, Govt. of Maharashtra. The list of the selected candidates for NRI/Management Quota is displayed prominently on the notice boards/website of the Institution.
Contact Below Provided Mobile No.
Ravi Ranjan : 09616074719
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
No Phone Calls Please On Sunday.
Send Your Query To firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Required For Admission :
Minimum 17 years of age is required before 31st December of the year
Eligibility Criteria to Take Admission :
For Under Graduate Courses :
- Minimum 10+2 is required from any High School Senior Secondary authorized board
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST/ OPH & Foreign National)
|Quota||INR(Rs.)||Fee Regulating Authority Name|
|Fee||7,36,610/-||fee Regulating Authority Mumbai|
|For Non – Indian Citizen|
- Hostel Fee Details -: “MIT–Latur”
List of Required Documents for Admission in MIT-Latur as per MUHS & DMER Guidelines.
- Age Domicile
- Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- S.S.C Mark Sheet.
- S.S.C. Certificate.
- H.S.C. Mark Sheet.
- H.S.C. Certificate.
- NEET – Admit Card.
- NEET – Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate. ( If Applicable )
- Caste Validity. ( If Applicable )
- Non – Creamy Layer. ( If Applicable )
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If Applicable )
- Fitness Certificate (As per Prescribed Format)
- Neet Online Application Form.
- Migration Certificate. ( If Applicable )
- Self Educational Gap Certificate. ( If Applicable )
- Income Certificate. (Original Copy)
- Adhar Card (Xerox Copy)
- Ration Card. (Xerox Copy)
- Ragging Notary .
- Identity Size Photo Copy – 7 Copy
- All Documents Scan (JPG – 300DP. & PDF) in Pen drive
- Stamp (100 Rs Bound)- 3
- Allotment letter