In India in order to take admission in MS/MD Admission Doctors have to qualify Various PG entrance exams conducted various organizations in India . Majority Colleges are taking admissions on the basis of NEET PG Exam Conducted by NBE ( National Board of Examination ) . In India NBE In organizing NEET PG EXAM with the declaration of NEET PG results . On the basic of this result only counselling is done and allotment of seats based on the result given by NBE is undertaken by DGHS , MoHFW.
Apart for NEET some more exams for Post Graduate In Medical held in India .
- AIIM PG Entrance Exams (Bi-Annual)
- JIPMER PG Exams (Bi-Annual)
- PGI entrance exam (Bi-Annual)
- NIMHANS PG entrance exam
- SCTIMST entrance exam
Among all these exams NEET PG Exam is mostly participated and accepted exam in India and is for 50% All India quota seats , State quota seats in Private and Deemed Medical colleges ,
In NEET PG almost 1.5-2.5 Doctors Appear Every year for 40 Thousands seats in Government , Private and Deemed Colleges .
40 Percentile is the minimum eligibility criteria for appearing NEET PG Counselling . NEET PG 2020 is in month of January
Eligibility Criteria For NEET PG Exam 2020
Eligibility criteria For NEET PG 2020 Given by MCI ( Medical Council Of Infia )
- Candidates having MBBS Degree Certificate or Provisional Passing Certificate are eligible for Application .
- One Year Internship is mandatory before 31st March of the year of PG medical Admissions .
- Candidates must have Permanent/Provisional SMC/MCI Registration Certificate.
- Foreign Medical Graduates (Indian Nationals or OCIs) must have qualified Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) and registered with SMC/MCI.
- Foreign Nationals are eligible without MCI registration. The MCI may grant temporary registration,on payment of prescribed fee, to such candidates for the duration of their PG study, provided they are duly registered with the concerned authority in their own country from where they have obtained primary medical qualification.