Public Notice ARE YOU SEEKING FOR ADMISSION? THEN YOU MUST READ THIS……….
It is for the information of General Public that certain Mischievious elements are contacting the Public through SMS , Phone calls or Emails regarding admissions of students into Medical , Dental, Physiotherapy courses.
All are hereby informed that no person(s) are appointed or authorized as Agents or Consultants by this medical college or by the management of the college.
Public is advised not to have any dealing with such mischievious persons using the name of this medical college or of the management . This Medical college or Management will not be responsible for any such dealings.
For Authentic information, please contact only Dean or Administrative Officer of this Medical College.
TERNA MEDICAL COLLEGE
NERUL, NAVI MUMBAI.
Ist year MBBS Admission-2017-18
|1. Ist Year MBBS fees||Rs. 420000/-*|
|* The fee prescribed above is subject to change by Shikshan Shulk Samiti. If so the students will have to pay the difference of fees fixed by Shikshan Shulk Samiti.(To be paid by D.D. favour of Dean, Terna Medical College, Nerul , Navi Mumbai)|
|2. Caution Money Deposit||Rs. 10,000/-|
|(To be paid by D.D. favour of Dean, Terna Medical College, Nerul , Navi Mumbai)|
|3. MUHS University fees (Sport, Welfare fund & Development)||Rs.350/- (To be paid in cash)|
|4 . Amartya Shiksha Yojana Þ Insurance Scheme ß||Rs.2020/-|
|(To be paid by D.D. favour of “ National Insurance Co. Ltd.Payable at Kolhapur.”)|
|5. Hostel Fees (fees 40000 + Deposit 10000):-||Rs. 50000/-|
|(To be paid by DD in favour of Terna Public Charitable Trust,Nerul,Navi Mumbai)|
|6. Undertaking for fees on Rs.100 Stamp Paper duly signed before the Notary.|
|7. Undertaking for Anti ragging activity on Rs.100 stamp paper duly signed before the Notary (As per clause No.4 of the Undertaking Character Certificate should be submitted from previous college along with the Undertaking.|
List of the Documents Required At the Time of Admission Academic Year 2017-18
Please submit 1 Original Set + 2 Sets of Attested Xerox Copies of each Document in the following sequence:-
- Indian Nationality Certificate/ Domicile Certificate
- SSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Asso. CET 2014 Mark-sheet
- Medical Fitness Certificate (As per Asso.2014 Brochure Proforma Annexure. G )
- Gap Certificate
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer (Applicable for reserved category students)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate/ Leaving certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Undertaking on Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly signed before the Notary for yearly payment of fees on due date.
- Undertaking for Anti ragging activity on Rs.100 stamp paper duly signed before the Notary (Annexure –K)
- Character Certificate issued by the Principal of last school/junior College attended mentioning the status of his/her behavioural pattern specially in terms as to whether he/she has displayed persistent violent or aggressive behaviour or any desire to harm others.(As per provision made in clause 4 of Anti Ragging Rules /Act.)
- 4 Passport size Photographs.
- No admission will be done in absence of any applicable required certificate .
- Eligibility fee for the University to be paid later.
President Of Terna Public Charitable Trust (T.P.C.T)
Hon. Dr. Padmasinhaji Patil President of Terna Public charitable Trust (T.P.C.T)
Dean Of Terna Medical College
From The Dean’s Desk
Terna Sahyadri Hospital & Research Center
Faculty is good when compared to other colleges. Teachers are helpful.
Students are usually taken in batches to the Vashi General hospital, Meenatai Hospital and the college hospital Terna Medical. The college hospital is generally not that crowded so the other hospitals are used.
Crowd here is pretty decent.
Those who failed to make a mark in CET usually take admission over here because it is under Mumbai University. You will get the nerds and also the cool crowd.
Canteen here is not that good. It is spacious but the food sucks. It is not at all hygienic and believe it or not people have been known to puke in their plates after eating.
There are malls around here – Inorbit, Center One and Raghuleela (All of them in Vashi). Good restaurants are also found in Vashi only. There is also Masala Chai outlet over here. But once you enter medicine, you will realize that hangouts won’t matter much.
Attendance is strict as in all medical colleges and students do attend as they have to be with the same teachers for 5 years.
Apart from the AIIMS festival in which students from all over India participate, there is the annual college festival called AKANSHA.
Terna Medical College & Hospital
Sector No – 12, Phase No – II,
Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400 706
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id