JIPMER PG 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
JIPMER PG is a University level entrance examination which is organized by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. On the basis of JIPMER PG 2018, the University will offer admission to MD/MS courses. Every year, JIPMER PG is conducted two times in a year i.e. in January and July month. Here, candidates can get the detailed information on JIMPER PG 2018 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
JIPMER PG Exam Dates 2018
Check the exam dates of JIPMER PG 2018 from the below table:
For January session:
|Online registration start||11th September 2017|
|Last date of online registration||18th October 2017|
|Availability of hall ticket||3rd week of November 2017|
|Date of exam||19th November 2017|
|Publication of merit list||After 2nd week of December 2017|
|1st counselling||3rd week of December 2017|
|2nd counselling||3rd week of January 2018|
|3rd and open counselling||Last week of January 2018|
|Closing date of admission||Last week of January 2018|
For July Session:
|Online registration starts from||2nd week of March 2018|
|Closing date of registration||3rd week of April 2018|
|Commencement of exam||3rd week of May 2018|
|1st counselling||2nd week of June 2018|
|2nd counselling||2nd week of July 2018|
|3rd counselling||Last week of July 2018|
JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for JIPMER PG 2018 only through online mode.
- JIPMER PG 2018 application form for January session will be available from 11th September 2017.
- After the submission of application form, candidates are not allowed to make any correction in the application form.
- Upload the signature and recent colour passport size photograph (in jpg/jpeg format) with file size not more than 80KB.
- At last, take the printout of filled-in application form for future record.
- The application fee can be remitted through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card only.
- Application fee for UR/OBC/Sponsored/Foreign is Rs. 1200/-.
- For SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rs. 800/-.
- OPH candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
In this section, candidates can check the eligibility criteria of JIPMER PG 2018:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must hold the MBBS Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University/institution which falls under Medical Council of India.
- Must complete the rotatory internship training on or before 31st December, 2017.
- Candidate should also register with Central/State Medical Registration Council.
JIPMER PG Exam pattern 2018
- Mode of Exam: JIPMER PG is the single-shift online based exam.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of whole examination is 180 minutes.
- Type of Exam: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Numbers of Questions: There are total 250 questions in the test.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for choosing wrong response.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Basic Clinical Sciences||100|
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2018
Admit card can be downloaded from the website. The JIPMER 2018 Admit card is a mandatory document to enter in the examination hall. Admit card will be available from 3rd week of November to 2nd week of December 2017. The hall ticket will contain the roll no., name of candidate, photo, signature and exam centre/venue/date.
JIPMER PG Result 2018
For admission, it is mandatory to score 50 percentile in the JIPMER PG 2018 entrance exam. For reserved category candidates, the minimum percentile is 40. On the basis of rank obtained in entrance test, admission will be provided to the students. JIPMER PG 2018 result will be displayed on the website of JIPMER.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2018
On the basis of merit obtained in entrance exam, candidates will be called for the counselling round. The admission to the candidates will be provided strictly on the basis of entrance exam. A category rank will be prepared by the authority. Candidates can get the information regarding counselling, merit and rank from the website and from the Notice Board of Academic Section, JIPMER. No candidate will be informed individually.
Original documents required at the time of counselling:
- Hall Ticket of JIPMER PG 2018
- Rank Letter
- DOB Certificates
- ID proof
- Internship completion certificate
- MBBS Degree or provisional pass certificate
- Category Certificate
If candidates have any query regarding JIPMER PG 2018, they can leave the comments in the comment box.
2018,JIPMER PG 2018,university level exam