IPU CET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) for admission to various UG, PG courses offered in the field of engineering, medical, dental, law, etc. Candidates seeking admission in GGSIPU affiliated colleges have to appear and qualify entrance exam for the respective course. Here, aspirants can check complete information regarding IPU CET 2018.
Check IPU CET 2018 exam notification. Check IP University application form, eligibility, exam pattern & syllabus. Get updates on IP University admission.
IPU CET Exam Dates 2018
IPU CET 2018 applications will be announced in the last week of January 2018. CET is conducted for various courses. Know the tentative exam schedule of IPU CET 2018 for some popular courses:
|Events||Last date for submission of application form||Exam Date||Result Declaration|
|MBA (IT)||Last week of March 2018||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018|
|B.Sc Nursing||Last week of March 2018||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018|
|MA (English)||Last week of March 2018||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018|
|LLB||Last week of March 2018||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||Last week of March 2018||Last week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018|
|B.Tech||Last week of March 2018||Last week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Last week of March 2018||Last week of April 2018||Third week of May 2018|
|BBA||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|MBA||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|B.Voc||Third week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|BCA||Third week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|B.Ed||Third week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||Third week of April 2018||Third week of May 2018||First week of June 2018|
|BAMS||Third week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|BHMS||Third week of April 2018||Third week of May 2018||First week of June 2018|
|PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses)||Third week of April 2018||Third week of May 2018||First week of June 2018|
IPU CET Application Form 2018
- IPU CET 2018 application form will open in the last week of January 2018.
- The University will release the application form through online mode.
- Candidates can apply for one more than one course by submitting separate application form for that.
- To fill the application form, firstly candidates have to register themselves by entering their name, mobile number, email ID, gender, date of birth and course.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form to the University.
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/-. Candidates can make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Common Entrance Test (CET) of Indraprastha University is conducted for various courses. Therefore, eligibility criteria for different courses is different. The norms and conditions which must be satisfied by the candidates are given below course-wise:
|MBA & Allied Programmess||
- UG Courses: For UG courses where qualifying examination is 12th (except MBBS/BDS) – 21 years
- PG Courses: For PG courses where qualifying examination is graduation – 35 years
- Bachelor of Vocation – 45 years (maximum age limit). Candidate should not be less than 16 years as on 31st December 2018.
IPU CET Exam Pattern 2018
The test scheme for IPU CET 2018 is illustrated below:
- Mode of Examination: The test paper for all CETs will be conducted in offline mode.
- Question Paper Type: The questions paper will be of objective type (M.A. (English) will have essay type questions and M.Phil (English) is of subjective type).
- Number of Questions: All CETs will contain 150 questions (except B.Tech Biotechnology which will contain 200 questions. Also, the paper-1 of M.Phil will contain 100 objective type questions).
- Medium of Question Paper: The medium of question paper will be English (Except B.Ed for which paper medium is English as well as Hindi).
- Exam Duration: The test will be of 2 hours 30 minutes (except B.Tech Biotechnology (3 hours)).
- Negative Marking: Negative marking of 1 marks will be done for each incorrect answer.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will be credited with 4 marks.
IPU CET Syllabus 2018
IPU CET syllabus for B.Tech will contain topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of class 11th and 12th syllabus of CBSE. For each CET or course, the syllabus is different depending upon the discipline.
IPU CET Admit Card 2018
- IPU CET Admit card 2018 will be released most probably 2 weeks before the examination.
- It will be released online only.
- Candidates are advised to keep your admit card safe after the exam as it is required at the time of document verification.
IPU CET Result 2018
- Candidates have to check IPU CET 2018 result via online mode.
- Result will be available after the submission of details like DOB, roll number and application number.
IPU CET Cut Off 2018
IPU CET cut off will provide you idea about the possibility of selection in the courses offered by IPU affiliated colleges. IPU will release the cut off marks separately for each course. The cut off marks will depend upon seats available in particular course, previous years cut off marks, number of students appearing the exam, etc.
IPU Counselling 2018
- Candidates who qualify the IPU CET are required to participate in counselling process for seeking admission based on candidate’s performance and merit in CET 2018 in respective programme.
- IPU counselling scheduled will be displayed one week prior to the commencement of counselling.
- IPU Admission 2018 is on the basis of merit secured in IPU CET 2018.
For any queries regarding IPU CET 2018, you may ask us by commenting below.