AFMC MBBS 2018: Admission, Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates
Admission to AFMC MBBS 2018 will be provided through NEET 2018. Candidates have to register online for NEET. The Armed Forces Medical College will not conduct the separate entrance examination for the admission. Interested candidates can apply through NEET 2018. Eligible candidates can check here the detailed information about AFMC MBBS 2018 admission, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, etc.
AFMC MBBS Key Dates 2018
Candidates can check here the tentative key dates for admission:
|Date of registration and filling online application form||4th week of April 2018|
|Closing date of registration||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit the online application form||4th week of May 2018|
|Closing date of generation and printing of fee Challan||4th week of May 2018|
|Last date of payment of fee in any SBI branch||4th week of may 2018|
|Merit List release date||4th week of August 2018|
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2018
- Candidates can fill the AFMC MBBS 2018 application form through online mode only.
- Along with filling the application form of AFMC, candidates also have to register for NEET 2018 which is conducted by the CBSE.
- First step is the registration step where candidates have to enter all the details correctly.
- Candidates are instructed to fill their valid E-mail ID.
- In the last step, candidates have to verify all the filled details and submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee in any branch of SBI by downloading the SBI bank Challan.
Candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 250/- through the generated SBI Bank Challan.
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria of AFMC for MBBS admission:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen. Candidates belong to Nepal or Bhutan or Person of India Origin migrated from Pakistan or any other foreign country permanently settled in India are also eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Applying candidate must be Unmarried.
- Age Criteria: Candidate’s age must be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. For B.Sc holders, the age of candidates should not be more than 24 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10+2 from recognized board/university.
- Subjects: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Mathematics in 10th standard is compulsory.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain 60% marks in aggregate in PCB. Candidates also have to score 50% mark in each subjects individually.
AFMC MBBS Selection Procedure 2018
Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of NEET will be called for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) and interview conducted by AFMC. It will be held in the month of June 2018. A final scores will be prepared on the basis of written ToELR+ NEET+ Interviewmarks.
Exam Pattern of ToELR
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Number of Questions: There will be total 40 questions asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Type questions will be appeared in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Duration of Exam: Total 30 minutes will be given for the exam.
AFMC MBBS Result/Merit List 2018
AFMC will prepare separate merit for girls and boys candidates. Merit list will be drawn on the basis of final scores. The admission will be offered on the basis of AFMC MBBS 2018 merit list. At the time of admission, candidates have to show the original mark sheet and passing certificate of the qualifying exam.
If candidates have any query regarding AFMC MBBS 2018, they can leave their query in below comment box.