BVP CET 2019: Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission, Courses, Application Form
Bharati Vidyapeeth University is a Deemed university which will conduct the BVP CET 2018 examination. BVP Common Entrance Test is a gateway to the admission in various UG & PG courses offered by BVP and its affiliated institutions. BVP CET is a university level examination organized separately to get admission in the Engineering, Medical, Management and other courses. Here we are providing all the necessary details about BVP CET 2018 exam including eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
BVP CET Entrance exam for UG & PG:
BVP CET Application Form 2019
- Candidates have to apply online for BVP CET 2019 entrance test.
- Candidates can fill the application form via online or offline mode through the website.
- Candidates are instructed to fill the form according to the courses they have opted.
- The form filling and submission date is different for all courses. The candidate has to apply before the last date of submission of application form.
- The fee payment can be done through online or offline mode (as applicable).
- Those candidates applying for MEDPET, DENPET, HOMPET, AYUPET courses, have to send the print copy of the application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned below:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
- The application fee will vary as per the courses opted by the students.
- The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee either by DD or by net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The DD will be drawn from any nationalized bank in favor of Register Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University payable at Pune.
- The detailed application fee is mentioned below:
Here, we are mentioning the eligibility criteria for various courses offered by the university:
- Qualification Exam: qualifying/appearing the 12th or equivalent exam from recognized university.
- Subjects: Physics & Mathematics are the compulsory subjects along with optional subjects that are Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates have to obtain 45% (40% for SC/ST).
For MCA (3 years Full time/Lateral entry):
- Age: There is no provision of age limit.
- Qualification for MCA full-time: Candidate has to pass minimum 3 year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or at the graduate level.
- Qualification for MCA LE: Minimum 3 year duration Bachelor Degree in BCA, BCS, B. Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 12th class or at the graduate level.
- Percentage: Candidates have to score 50% (40% in case of SC/ST) marks at the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Mathematics is the subject in which candidate have to qualify the above exam.
- Age: There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates having Bachelor or Master degree can apply for the exam.
- Percentage: minimum 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
PG Medical Programme:
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any recognized Medical College with 1 year compulsory rotating internship on or before 30 April, 2018.
- Percentage: Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical Programme, candidates have to be secure minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in the MEDPET 2018.
PG Dental Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must qualify the BDS examination from any recognized Dental college.
- Internship: Candidate must complete the 1 year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31stMarch 2018.
- Percentage: Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the DENPET 2018.
BVP CET Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will comprises of objective type questions.
- Duration: The question paper will be total 3 hours. The duration of MCA/MBA exam will be two and half hours.
- Language: The question will be published in English language only.
- Total Marks: There are total 200 questions.
- Marking: Each question will be awarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Exam||Subject||No. of Questions|
|BVP CET Engineering||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical||Chemistry||50|
BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||50|
|Mathematics at 12th level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language Concepts||40|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MBA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Exam Pattern for Law Courses:
- Type of Question: There will be multiple choice questions asked in the examination.
- Section: For LLM, there will be two rounds, i.e. Entrance Exam and Group Discussion.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Exam||Subject/Section||No. of Question|
|English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25|
|Legal Aptitude, Analytic Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System||25|
|LLM||Law entrance test paper||140|
|GD (group discussion)||60|
BVP CET Syllabus
The syllabus of the BVP CET examination will be different for all the courses. For engineering the syllabus comprises of Physics and Mathematics of Class. For BVP CET Medical, the syllabus will be consisting of the Physics, Chemistry and Biology of the Intermediate. Questions will be asked in the examination as per the courses opted by the candidates.
- To score well in the examination, candidates have to follow the best books and study materials.
- Candidates should have the knowledge about their complete exam syllabus.
- Mark the difficult topics and discuss them with your teachers & tutors.
- Candidates are advised to practice all previous year question papers.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
BVP CET Admit Card 2019
The BVP CET admit card will be released before one or two weeks from the examination. Candidates should note down it is necessary to bring their admit card in the examination hall. Candidates may also receive the admit card in the registered Email ID. The admit card will contain the necessary details of the candidate, exam centre, day of exam and subjects or subject code.
BVP CET Result 2019
The BVP CET 2018 result will be released after a few days of completion of the exam. A merit list will be maintained on the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. The merit list will be considered for providing admission. Candidates can check the result via online mode through the website.
BVP CET Counselling 2019
The counselling schedule will be available in the website. On the basis of the merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling process. The seat selection depends on the merit and availability of the seats. The counselling process will be started after the release of merit list. Candidates have to be present in person during the counselling. In document verification process, candidates have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies. After the process of seat allotment, students are needed to appear at the allotted college with required fees and documents.
Documents required for Counselling/Admission:
- Metric and Intermediate Mark sheets & passing certificates.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Passport size photographs with name on backside.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Counselling Letter.
- Birth proof Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses).
For any other query about BVP CET 2018, you can leave your queries in the comment box.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.