Diplomate of National Board goes to conduct the Post diploma Centralized Entrance test (PDCET) for January 2109 Session. NbE conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in approved specialities resulting in the award of medical specialist of National Board. The Medical Council of India has set down standards for postgraduate examinations conducted by numerous medical colleges and related to involved universities and different institutions, however the degree of proficiency and standards of analysis vary significantly in these institutions.
DNB PDCET 2019
The candidates are going to be applying for this examination can get admissions within the varied specialities like medicine, medicine, Psychiatry, Physical medicine and Rehabilitation, Radio diagnosing, radiation therapy, DNB-PDCET is associate degree entrance exam for entry to post-diploma DNB two years postgraduate courses. the doorway examination are going to be conducted by the involved authority as a computer-based exam solely. lookwithin the Post certificate CET is a vital pre-requisite for the entry in DNB Broad Specialties 2019 admission session
Tentative dates for DNB PDCET Jan 2019::
|Availability of Application Form||16 October 2018|
|Last date for on-line registration||06 November 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||08 Dec 2018|
|Exam date||14 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of Result||15 January 2019|
|Date of Counseling||To be proclaimed|
Application Form for DNB PDCET January 2019 has been declared in on-line mode. The schedule for the last date of filling up the application form has additionally been released by the conducting body. Candidates are needed to fill the application form before the maturity date. Candidates should remember of the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The direct link and every one details concerning the web form are provided on top of in “Application Form” Page.
Candidates WHO have passed the ultimate examination of Post Graduate certification from Indian Universities thatare punctually recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt of India i.e. have passed/Passing the ultimate examinations for Post graduate certification on or before December 31, 2018 will apply for the Post certification CET within the same Broad specialty. Candidate should have completed his/her two years (24 months) of post-graduation credentials training.
Other Criteria to be must be in mind
- Requests for appearing in PDCET from candidates, who are qualifying and getting their results of the basic eligibility qualification shall be summarily rejected. The candidate who are qualifying their PG Diploma examination or their results or likely to qualify need not apply in the PDCET exam as they shall be ineligible to appear in the PDCET. The candidature of such applicants will be cancelled.
- Candidates who have joined DNB (Post Diploma) course are not eligible to appear in DNB-PDCET 2018 admission session. .
- Mere appearance in DNB-PDCET do not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital/institute.
- Registration with M.C.I./ State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
The admit card for the entrance test will be notified on the official website. Applicants can download/take a print out of the admit card and affix a latest passport size photograph on the admit card.
Candidates possessing a valid Admit Card shall only be permitted to take the test. Applicants are advised to bring the admit card to the Test center along with an identification document.
|Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry||30|
|Pathology, Microbiology and Pharmacology||30|
|General Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry Radiotherapy||45|
|General Surgery, Ansethesia, Orthopaedics & Radiodiagnosis||45|
|ENT & Ophthalmology||30|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
- The standard of the examinations will be at the level of Final MBBS (Exit Examination).
- The above scheme is purely provisional. NBE reserves rights to alter/vary /amend the same.
- Candidates successful in DNB-PDCET shall participate in Centralized merit-based counseling conducted by National Board of Examinations for allotment of DNB seats at NBE accredited Institutions/hospitals/medical colleges in order of their specialty-specific merit and candidate shall be able to opt for the NBE accredited institution/hospital/medical college of their choice as per availability at their merit.
- The provisional list of seats in NBE accredited hospitals/institutions will be
updated at NBE website in due course of time.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions(MCQs) computer-based test.
- There shall be 25%(0.25) negative marking scheme for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
The result of the Post Diploma CET declared by January 15, 2019. All candidates appearing in Post Diploma CET examination are ranked in order of the marks secured by them amongst other candidates of same Broad specialty. A separate merit is prepared for each Broad specialty in which Post Diploma CET examination is conducted.
- Candidate who has less number of negative responses shall be placed at higher position.
- Candidate who has more number of correct responses shall be placed at higher position.
- Date of birth of the candidate will be taken into consideration. Older Candidates will be placed at a better merit position.
Candidates who will Qualify the DNB PDCET 2019 exam and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB (Post Diploma) courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/ Institutions/ Hospitals in India will participate in the counseling based on merit cum choice basis.
- PDCET is a ranking examination for entry to various post diploma DNB courses.
- Online Registration & Scheduling for the examination must be completed on or before schedule date.
- Candidates are advised to go through the bulletin carefully. Queries related to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in bulletin or on website http://www.natboard.edu.in
- Incomplete applications will not be considered valid and are liable to be rejected. The examination fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Absentees from the examination will forfeit their examination fee.
For more details about DNB PDCET 2019 – Download Information Broucher.
Official Website: www.natboard.edu.in
HelpLine No :
UP: 9918883315 || Karnataka : 9003166012 || Delhi : 9911891493 || Maharashtra : 7798049623