+91-9284710337, 7507001709 HELP-LINE: WhatsApp – 9911891493
MS Ophthalmology Admission has commenced for the academic year 2018-19. Our proficient team will give you guidance in accomplishing your dream for MS Ophthalmology Admission. Most of the major medical colleges have already notified their admission dates for the academic year. Register with us for your desired course.
Master of Surgery in Ophthalmology is two years Post graduate course. It is a branch of medicine which involves in the physiology, anatomy and diseases of the eye. An ophthalmologist is a specialist in surgical and medical problems. Course implicates orbital and ocular anatomy, Gross anatomy, Histology, Ocular Physiology, Ocular pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology with reference to Ocular Immunology. The course also delivers the opportunities for ophthalmologist research in clinical surgery settings like microsurgery, operating microscope and intraocular surgery and vitreoretinal surgery of an eye.
Eligibility for MS Ophthalmology Admission:-
- M.B.B.S Degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Subjects of Study:-
- Basic science in Ophthalmology
- Trauma and Emergency Ophthalmology
- Disorders of the lids, Lacrimal Drainage apparatus, orbit and oculoplasty.
- External eye disease, cornea, Sclera.
- Optics and refraction, contact lenses and low visual aids
- Uvea and Vitreo Retinal diseases.
- Disorders of the optic nerve, visual pathway, Neuropthalomology
- Ocular motility and pediatric ophthalmology
- Community Ophthalmology
MS Ophthalmology is preferable for all those candidates who want to get trained in all specific areas of eye care which also includes prevention, diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of eye conditions and diseases. Aspirants must possess strong knowledge in math and physics skills as well as medical knowledge, simultaneously. For them it is also required to have good manual skills, good vision, ability to make the correct usage of the instruments, efficient patient communication skills and capable enough to work with team. Good management and administrative skills will be helpful.
Advantages of MS Ophthalmology Admission:-
- MS Ophthalmology is lucrative to give remedy based on the assumption that treating the parts of the visual system with the use of medicines, surgery, diet and other therapies will treat the underlying problem under the eye, simultaneously.
- Ophthalmologist is specialized in taking eye care, from prescribing glasses and contact lenses to complex and delicate eye surgery.
- It is highly advantageous for giving a complete eye care, meaning vision services, eye examinations, medical and surgical eye care, diagnosis and treatment of disease and visual complications that are caused by other forms of diseases, like, Diabetes.
Aspirants can even start of their own private clinics where they can earn hefty amount. Under this course you get various job types. It is listed below:-
- Product Specialist-Ophthalmology
- Senior Consultant-Ophthalmology
- Clinical consultant –Ophthalmology
- Medical Consultant
- Clinical data Analyst
We have provided complete information for MS Ophthalmology course for next batch. We make sure to get you the best medical college. Register today for MS Ophthalmology Admission as limited seats are available. Don’t miss your seat before it gets booked by someone else. Increase your pace and contact us as earliest as possible.
Also Read – MS General Surgery Admission