Get your seats registered for MD Radiotherapy admission in the academic year 2018-19.Our efficient team provides the aspirants MD Radiotherapy admission. MD radiotherapy is a demanding PG course and which is available for almost in all the colleges. Quest for MD Radiotherapy admission is expanding day by day. Therefore, all desired aspirants are requested to contact us as early as possible.
Candidates with 55% marks are eligible for this course.
Doctor of Medicine in Radiography is a three year post graduate course. This course is also termed as Radiation. Radiotherapy helps to damage the cancer cells from growing and developing in the human’s body. For any type of cancer, radiation is only the treatment which is required. A person who specializes in radiotherapy is known as radiation oncologist. Radiation treatment may also give for the temporary relief of the cancer symptoms, to cure cancer cells which cannot be uprooted with the help of surgery. Mainly there are two forms of radiation. Firstly, external beam which is used to X-rays the tumor from the outside of the body. Another one is internal beam, which is used to keep the radiation directly on or into the place of the tumor. Internal beam is also termed as brachy-therapy or interstitial radiation.
Capitulation of Radiotherapy recommended by various colleges/universities:-
- Basic sciences related to Radiology(It consists of Anatomy, Pathology, Basic and radiation Physics, and technique and dark room processing and apparatus construction)
- Principles and Practice of Radio Therapy(CNS including Head & Neck, Musculoskeletal, chest, Mammography, C.V.S)
- Radio Therapy as related to pathology (Abdominal, Imaging including Gastrointestinal, Genito-urinary. Hepatobiliary, Interventional radiology, obst & Gynae)
- Recent advances and radiology as applied to other specialties.
- One long case
- Two short case
- Imaging Spots
- Radiation physics VIVA
- Practical Radiography/USG demonstration
How MD Radiotherapy is beneficial?
This course is effective to cure cancer and other diseases with various forms of radiation. Under this course, they would become efficient enough to provide comprehensive cancer care. This course helps in diminishing the symptoms of cancer and tumor and organized a plan to deliver radiation to the effected tumor areas. When radiation therapy is executed, it is called as palliation. For further studies like PH.D it is highly preferable.
- Own Clinic
- Medical Institutes
- Health Care centre
- X-Ray Technician
- Collection Executive
- Radiologist Assistant
- Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Assistant Professor-Radiotherapy
- Pharmacy manager
- Marketing Executive
- Component Design Engineer
Our consultants will give you incessant assistance with complete details of the admission procedures for your MD Radiotherapy admission.
Also Read – MD Radiology Admission