Aspirants can get MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology admission NRI quota through our services. This particular branch particularly studies and deals with the female reproductive organs. Under this degree program, usually subjects who are studied are as follows-gynaecological Pathology, Operative Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics Pathology.
Our team with their guidance would help you to take MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology admission. Through us you can make your dream come true. Admission notice for the academic year has already been released. MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology is a full time post graduate course. These are the two surgical methods which deal with the woman reproductive organs in their pregnant and non-pregnant state, respectively. Social Obstetrics and gynecology, abnormal pregnancy and common disorders or any other complications in a woman’s health is studied by a gynecologist.
Eligibility Criteria for MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology:-
- B.B.S with minimum 55% marks.
- Few colleges even conduct entrance exams.
- Basic sciences are related to Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics related to diseases Neonates
- Recent advances in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Principle & Practice of Gynecology
- Long Case
- Short case
MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology course is suitable for those who want to prepare for Obstetrics and Gynecology and can provide care to both pregnant and non-pregnant woman. Good communication skills are required along with good interpersonal skills. They should be up to date with the science fields. They should be quick enough to learn the practical skills like hysteroscopy, caesarean section and other uterine instrumentation, suturing and assessing progress of woman labor.
- This course is beneficial for further studies like for PH.D as one get a strong base.
- After the completion of the course they even get the self employment facilities.
- Under this course they can provide high quality services to their patients.
- Working hours can be set by the doctors under this profession. They have the ability to choose their own working schedule.
There is also a job assurance with MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology career. There is various employment areas where you can easily find you’re earning and can stable yourself. For instance:-Govt hospitals, Health care centre, Universities, clinics and Medical institutes. There are so many job types where you can apply for.
- General Physician
- Senior Registrar-Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Lecturer-Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical associate-Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Junior Consultant
- Senior consultant
- Consultant-Obstetrics & Gynecology
Pay scales of each doctors depends on what areas they practices. When considering salary, it also depends on the experience and areas. An obstetrician and gynaecologist earns hefty amount, their annual salary can increase between 100000 to 200000 yearly. It also depends on the amount of patients they can see.
Register soon for the MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology for sure with our websites to get direct admission under NRI quota. MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology admission has been started for 2018 batch.
Also Read – MD Pediatrics Admission