Booking seats are available for MD anesthesiology admission for the academic year 2018-19.Through our websites candidates may register or contact us. We replenish direct admission mostly in all the major colleges, candidates may confirm us their interest for the particular course.
Doctor of medicine in Anesthesiology is a post graduate Anesthesia course. Anesthesiology primarily focuses on usage of drugs that reduces pain by causing numbness. It is a post graduation degree programme and its duration is for two years. Candidates holding an M.B.B.S degree with 55% minimum marks are easily eligible for this degree programme. With this course, students studies about areas such as ambulatory anesthesia, cardiothoracic anesthesiology, pediatric anesthesiology, neuroanesthesia, obstetrical anesthesiology and pain management. Anesthesia restrains pains during surgeries and medical procedures. When required, it can even control blood pressure, blood flow, breathing, heart rate and rhythm. Types of anesthesia are regional local and general anesthesia.
Taking MD anesthesiology admission is rightful for all those who want to remit their services in preoperative setting, pain management and critical care, supremacy in the education of the medical students, residents, and fellows and to proffer to the specialty of anesthesiology through our promise to education and research activities. Those who want to work as a lecturer is the best match for it.
This fully fledged degree programme is advantageous because it is good for further studies like PH.D as it provides solid base for them. It also prepares students to provide direct medical care to the patients requiring general or local anesthesia for surgical, diagnostic and other procedures such as prohibition of pain and maintenance of body function. They can get jobs relating to administering regional, local and general anesthetics by using a variety of methods such as intravenous administration. They can even work with private and govt colleges for lecturer jobs after qualifying UGC-NET exam.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Path physiology of various diseases.
- Perioperative Anaesthesia management
- Theory/Practice of various techniques/aspects of Routine and emergency cases of general anesthesia.
- History of anesthesia
- Airway Management
- Basic and advanced cardiopulmonary and cerebral Resuscitation
- Acid base and fluid management
- Arterial, Central Venous and P.A lines
- Anesthetic drugs used in preoperative care
- Medical gases
- Day Care/Outpatient Anesthesia
- Remote location Anesthesia
- Emergency Anesthesia
- Monitored anesthesia
- Pain relief
- Labor Analgesia
- Critical care Practice
- Advanced trauma life support
- Occupational hazards
- Safety in Anesthesia
- Complications of Anesthetic procedures, its prevention, detection and management.
- Record keeping in anesthesia
- Medical Audit
- Quality assurance
- Anesthesia Standards
- Medico legal aspects in anesthesia
- Ethics in Anesthesia
- Principles of Evidence based medicine
- Basic research methodology and clinical trials
- Critical care specialist
- Registrar-cardiac anesthesiology
- Senior Resident-Anesthesiology
- Consultant anesthesiology
- Senior Registrar anesthetist
- Assistant Professor
We are an experimental team and provide impeccable guidance for your MD anesthesiology admission 2018-19.
Also Read – MD General Medicine Admission