Santosh Medical College and Hospital, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
About : The graduate students of medical field have to pursue a post-graduation course that is MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS(Master of Surgery) to get specialization in a particular field. These post-graduationcourses consist of research which motivates candidates to contribute their knowledge in the medical field.The post-graduation course has the duration of 3 years which is distributed in six semesters.
The PG Medical Course done from a reputed university like Santosh medical college can provide a number of opportunities in the career. The post graduate candidates can do their own private practice or can also join various hospitals at the same time. With the rise in internet technology, the candidates can also run a portal to give online consultation in their specialized area.
Vision & Missions :
Our Vision :
To be a leader in medical education, healthcare services and research.
This centre for higher learning is run on the triple mission of service, education, and research. Apart from offering degrees, the University enables an environment of learning and discovery by educating biomedical students and healthcare professionals. It also creates an atmosphere to carry out research in health sciences and extensive healthcare.
Academic Programs :
UG program :
PG Medical course offered at Santosh Medical College
Santosh Medical College offers various UG, PG and Doctoral courses in medical departments. Here are the departments in which candidates can pursue their PG medical course at Santosh Medical College.
- MD in General Medicine
- MD in Pediatrics
- MD in Anesthesiology
- MD in Psychiatry
- MD in TB and Chest Diseases
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MD in Pathology
- MD in Microbiology
- MD in Pharmacology
- MD in Forensic Medicine
- MD in Community Medicine
- MS in General Surgery
- MS in Orthopedics
- MS in Ophthalmology
- MSc in Medical Biochemistry
- MS in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- Sc. in Medical Biotechnology
Admission Process & Eligibility Criteria 2018 :
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed class 12 exam and obtained a minimum required marks, taking together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) / Biotechnology and a pass in English.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018).
Selection Procedure :
Candidates seeking admission into MBBS Degree programme must have appeared and obtained the prescribed marks/percentile in the NEET 2018.
Candidate will be called for counseling based on merit.
Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
Selected Candidates :
List of selected candidates for MBBS Admission 2018 on the basis of NEET will be published online. The direct link to check the list will also be provided here as and when its released by the university.
Document Verification :
The candidate shall not be allowed to attend the counseling without producing their original certificates.
When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his/her original certificates will be retained by the University, for the period decided by the competent authority.
List of the Original document to be produced for counseling :
- Santosh Medical College Counseling Call Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket, Rank Sheet & Score Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Pass Certificate (In case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied
- Migration Certificate from other Board from where the candidate passed in 12th Standard
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last studied
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size color
Fee structure :
Medicine And Health Sciences
Note: NA – Not Applicable
Applicable to All Campuses:
In addition to the Tuition Fee and Registration Fee, Special Fee is applicable for All Medical Programs (amount varies based on program & campus)
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.10,000/- for programs with annual fees of Rs.1,00,000/- and above.
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.5,000/- for programs with annual fees less than Rs.1,00,000/-
Examination Fee per semester will be additionally based on the number of subjects registered for the exam.
MBBS/MD/MDS Fees are respectively per Annum :
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.