KVG MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL SULLIA (KVGMCH)
About : KVG Medical College is situated at Kurunjibag, Sullia, a backward, Malanad and rural area in the Dakshina Kannada district of Karnataka State, which is on the State Highway between Mysore and Mangalore, 50 km from Madikeri (Kodagu) and 80 km from Mangalore. The nearest railway station is at Kasaragod (60 km) and the airport is at Mangalore (90 km).
Sullia is a rapidly developing town endowed with nature’s gift in the form of an evergreen belt, hills and dales and the river Payaswini – an ideal campus for academic pursuit. Kannada is the language spoken, besides Tulu, Konkani, Malayalam & Tamil. The town is at an altitude of 400 meters above sea level. Its latitude and longitude are between 12.65° & 75.35° respectively . There are about 12 standard hotels for boarding and lodging. Almost all essential commodities are available in this Town Panchayat area.
There are frequent buses to Sullia from Mangalore, Kasargod, Subramanya, Madikeri, Mysore and Bangalore. The climate is warm with rains commencing from June, the rain continues till September/October. Some of the well-known tourist attractions are Madikeri , Subrahmanya, Darmasthala, Malpe, Mangalore, Moodabidre, Udupi and Karkala.
KVG Medical College Courses offered :
COURSE DURATION :-
4½ YEARS + 1 Year Compulsory Rotatary Internship
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION :-
Pass in PRE-University Course with Seperate 50% Marks in English & 50% Aggregate in science subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Admission :- Admission Through CET Conducted by Government Of KARNATAKA & COMEDK.
Postgraduate Programs :
- Postgraduate degree (MD/MS) and diploma in different specialties (duration – 3 years)
- General Medicine
- Dermatology, Veneriology, Leprology
- Radio Diagnosis
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- General Surgery
- Postgraduate Diploma in the following (duration- 2 years)
- DCH (Pediatrics)
- DA (Anesthesiology)
- DPM (Psychiatry)
- DDVL (Dermatology, Veneriology & Leprology)
- D Ortho (Orthopedics)
- DCP (Pathology)
- DLO (Otorhinolaryngology)
- DGO (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- DMRD (Radio diagnosis)
Allied Courses :
- M.Sc. in Hospital Administration- 2 years
- Master of Physiotherapy- 2 years
- Specialties (Neurology, Musculo-skeletal, Cardio-respiratory, Community Physiotherapy, Pediatrics)
- M.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology) – 2 years
- -Specialties (Clinical Biochemistry, Microbiology & Immunology, Haemotology & Blood Transfusion)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy- Four and a half years including an internship of 6 months
- B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology) – Three and a half years including an internship of 6 months
- B.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology) – Three and a half years including an internship of 6 months
- B.Sc. (Radio Therapy) -Three and a half years including an internship of 6 months
Admission Procedure & Eligibility Criteria 2018 ::
- a) Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- b) Candidates should have passed class 12 exam and obtained a minimum required marks, taking together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) / Biotechnology and a pass in English.
- c) Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018).
Selection Procedure :
a) Candidates seeking admission into MBBS Degree programme must have appeared and obtained the prescribed marks/percentile in the NEET 2018.
b) Candidate will be called for counseling based on merit.
c) Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
Selected Candidates :
List of selected candidates for ERA,S MBBS Admission 2018 on the basis of NEET will be published online. The direct link to check the list will also be provided here as and when its released by the university.
Document Verification :
The candidate shall not be allowed to attend the counseling without producing their original certificates.
When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his/her original certificates will be retained by the University, for the period decided by the competent authority.
List of the Original document to be produced for counseling :
- KVG Sullia Medical College Counseling Call Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket, Rank Sheet & Score Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Pass Certificate (In case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied
- Migration Certificate from other Board from where the candidate passed in 12th Standard
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last studied
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size color photographs.
- Any other document if applicable.
Fee Structure :
Medicine And Health Sciences
Note: NA – Not Applicable
Applicable to All Campuses:
In addition to the Tuition Fee and Registration Fee, Special Fee is applicable for All Medical Programs (amount varies based on program & campus)
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.10,000/- for programs with annual fees of Rs.1,00,000/- and above.
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.5,000/- for programs with annual fees less than Rs.1,00,000/-
Examination Fee per semester will be additionally based on the number of subjects registered for the exam.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.