About: Vinayaka Missions had its inception in the year 1981 with the establishment of the Thirumuruga Kirupananda Variyar Thavathiru Sundara Swamigal (TKVTSS) Medical Educational and Charitable Trust. Not far from then, in 1982, the Founder-Chairman, Dr. A Shanmugasundaram instituted the Vinayaka Missions College of Pharmacy in Salem, the pioneer institution of Vinayaka Missions. In the year 2001 the “University” status was conferred on Vinayaka Missions by The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India, with the recommendations of the UGC (Established Under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956) as an acknowledgement of its excellence, satisfaction of the highest level of academic standards and best infrastructural facilities provided to achieve preeminence in education and by virtue of this recognition Vinayaka Missions trascended to becoming Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation (VMRF) as the 48th University in India.
Programs Offered :
PG Specialization Courses at Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospital, Salem
PG Specialization of 22 different courses for 61 seats is available in Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospital, Salem. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted autonomously by Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospital, Salem.
Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma, MD, MS Course in VMKVMCH, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by Vinayaka Missions University. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
PG Specialization Courses PG Seats
- Diploma in Anesthesia 2
- Diploma in Ophthalmology 1
- Diploma in Orthopaedics 2
- Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology 1
- MD (Emergency Medicine) 2
- MD – Anaesthesiology 4
- MD – Bio-Chemistry 3
- MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 4
- MD – General Medicine 5
- MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion 2
- MD – Microbiology 4
- MD – Paediatrics 4
- MD – Pharmacology 2
- MD – Physiology 2
- MD – Psychiatry 1
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 4
- MD/MS – Anatomy 2
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 4
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology 2
- MS – ENT 2
- MS – General Surgery 4
- MS – Orthopaedics 4
Admission Process & Eligibility Criteria 2018 :
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed class 12 exam and obtained a minimum required marks, taking together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) / Biotechnology and a pass in English.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018).
Selection Procedure :
Candidates seeking admission into MBBS Degree programme must have appeared and obtained the prescribed marks/percentile in the NEET 2018.
Candidate will be called for counseling based on merit.
Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
Selected Candidates :
List of selected candidates for MBBS Admission 2018 on the basis of NEET will be published online. The direct link to check the list will also be provided here as and when its released by the university.
Document Verification :
The candidate shall not be allowed to attend the counseling without producing their original certificates.
When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his/her original certificates will be retained by the University, for the period decided by the competent authority.
List of the Original document to be produced for counseling :
- Vinayaka Mission Medical College Counseling Call Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket, Rank Sheet & Score Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Pass Certificate (In case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied
- Migration Certificate from other Board from where the candidate passed in 12th Standard
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last studied
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size color
- Any other document if applicable.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.