About : The People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre is affiliated to Barkut-ul-lah University, Bhopal. The college is the result of untiring efforts of the Sarvajanik Jankalyan Parmarthik Nyas. The Nyas has identified Healthcare & Education as a tool for its humble contribution towards the betterment of mankind. The People’s Group under the Nyas is engaged in establishing hospitals for providing the latest and the best possible treatment to the masses as well as imparting education in the field of medicine.
The medical college has received letter of permission from the Ministry of Health, Govt. of India to start admissions in the MBBS course for the session 2005-06.
Also in the campus are, a 450 bedded speciality teaching hospital established in October 2002 and four storied medical college and a residential complex. The 750 bedded hospital attached with People’s College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre.
Vision & Mission :
To be a globally acclaimed Institution, recognized for excellence in medical education, scientific research and patient care.
To create a new genre of doctors trained to highest levels of competence, committed to excellence, guided by professional ethics, ready to serve and lead the world tomorrow.
To provide the best of evidence based medical care to patients in an ethical and compassionate environment.
To create a vibrant culture of scientific spirit and produce cutting edge research output.
Academic Programs :
UG Programs :
Post Graduate Programs :
MD/MS And Diploma Courses are below :
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine
- Community Medicine
Direct Admission in “Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Admission “2018 :
“Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Admission open for the year 2018. Students Can Apply for MBBS/PG Courses 2018. We can provide direct admission through the management quota/ Nri and Institutional quota. Our experts help in your admission in ““Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre”
NRI Quota Admissions 2018 :
The foreign / NRI students should produce the following documents also (in original along with one set of Xerox copies)
No objection certificate from the Government of India (Issued by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi) Student visa issued and endorsed by the competent authority. No objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador of the Candidates country or the competent authority to grant permission to stay and pursue an education in India.
- All the relevant travel documents including the Passport.
- Necessary health certificates and Vaccination Certificates.
- Necessary health insurance certificates.
Admission Procedure & EligibilIty Criteria 2018 :
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed class 12 exam and obtained a minimum required marks, taking together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) / Biotechnology and a pass in English.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018).
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates seeking admission into MBBS Degree programme must have appeared and obtained the prescribed marks/percentile in the NEET 2018.
- Candidate will be called for counseling based on merit.
- Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
Selected Candidates :
List of selected candidates for Peoples Medical College MBBS Admission 2018 on the basis of NEET(UG )will be published online. The direct link to check the list will also be provided here as and when its released by the university.
Document Verification :
The candidate shall not be allowed to attend the counseling without producing their original certificates.
When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his/her original certificates will be retained by the University, for the period decided by the competent authority.
List of the Original document to be produced for counseling :
- Peoples Medical College Counseling Call Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket, Rank Sheet & Score Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Pass Certificate (In case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied
- Migration Certificate from other Board from where the candidate passed in 12th Standard
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last studied
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size color
- Any other document if applicable.
Fee Structure :
Medicine And Health Sciences
Note: NA – Not Applicable
Applicable to All Campuses:
In addition to the Tuition Fee and Registration Fee, Special Fee is applicable for All Medical Programs (amount varies based on program & campus)
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.10,000/- for programs with annual fees of Rs.1,00,000/- and above.
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.5,000/- for programs with annual fees less than Rs.1,00,000/-
Examination Fee per semester will be additionally based on the number of subjects registered for the exam.
MBBS/MD/MDS Fees are respectively per Annum :
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.