Muzaffarnagar Medical college
About : Muzaffarnagar Medical College (MMC) is a medical provider and educational institution in western Uttar Pradesh, India. It provides low cost health care to the surrounding rural areas of Muzaffarnagar district, Meerut district, Saharanpur district & other nearby areas. It is ranked amongst the top medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Hospital (MMCH) is an MCI recognized 1390 bedded tertiary care and research centre and has various departments for facilities of IPD & OPD (Department of Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Dermatology & STD, TB and Chest, Psychiatric, Orthopedic, ENT, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Radio Diagnosis, Ultrasonology, Anesthesiology, Department of Pathology, Microbiology & Biochemistry) with some super specialty branches as well like Cardiology & Nephrology. The hospital has facility of Dialysis, CT Scan, MRI & DSA – Interventional Radiology headed by Dr. (Col) Sudhir Sachar. It also has a 24 hour Blood Bank & Pharmacy too for the urgent need of the patient.
Vision & Mission :
Creating professionals for society with healthy future.
To build the Institution of excellence in Medical Science with international perspective and aim at carving a niche for our students in the field of Medical Sciences at National and International Level.
Academic Programs :
UG program :
PG Medical course offered at Muzaffarnagar Medical College 2018 :
Muzaffarnagar Medical College offers various UG, PG and Doctoral courses in medical departments. Here are the departments in which candidates can pursue their PG medical course at Muzaffarnagar Medical College.
- MD in General Medicine
- MD in Pediatrics
- MD in Anesthesiology
- MD in Psychiatry
- MD in TB and Chest Diseases
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MD in Pathology
- MD in Microbiology
- MD in Pharmacology
- MD in Forensic Medicine
- MD in Community Medicine
- MS in General Surgery
- MS in Orthopedics
- MS in Ophthalmology
- MSc in Medical Biochemistry
- MS in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- Sc. in Medical Biotechnology
Admission Process & Eligibility Criteria 2018 :
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed class 12 exam and obtained a minimum required marks, taking together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) / Biotechnology and a pass in English.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018).
Selection Procedure :
Candidates seeking admission into MBBS Degree programme must have appeared and obtained the prescribed marks/percentile in the NEET 2018.
Candidate will be called for counseling based on merit.
Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
Selected Candidates :
List of selected candidates for MBBS Admission 2018 on the basis of NEET will be published online. The direct link to check the list will also be provided here as and when its released by the university.
Document Verification :
The candidate shall not be allowed to attend the counseling without producing their original certificates.
When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his/her original certificates will be retained by the University, for the period decided by the competent authority.
List of the Original document to be produced for counseling :
- Muzaffarnagar Medical College Counseling Call Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket, Rank Sheet & Score Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Pass Certificate (In case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied
- Migration Certificate from other Board from where the candidate passed in 12th Standard
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last studied
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size color
Fee structure :
Medicine And Health Sciences
Note: NA – Not Applicable
Applicable to All Campuses:
In addition to the Tuition Fee and Registration Fee, Special Fee is applicable for All Medical Programs (amount varies based on program & campus)
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.10,000/- for programs with annual fees of Rs.1,00,000/- and above.
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.5,000/- for programs with annual fees less than Rs.1,00,000/-
Examination Fee per semester will be additionally based on the number of subjects registered for the exam.
MBBS/MD/MDS Fees are respectively per Annum :
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.