Padmashree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College
About : The extreme shortage of medical facilities promoted Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation to establish Medical College at Vilad Ghat, Ahmednagar in 2004. Under the able guidance and mature insight of the founder Padmabhushan Balasaheb Vikhe Patil, the institute has acquired remarkable achievements both in terms of academic & health services at grass root level. The Medical complex is situated in an area of 33 acres in the beautiful scenario of Vilad Ghat, Ahmednagar Added to this, over 700 bedded Dr. Vikhe Patil Memorial Hospital with state of the art labs, equipments as well as other facilities and three primary Health centers namely Dehare, Jeur and Khatgaon-Takali, One Urban Health Center at Burudgaon and one Rural Health Training Center at Bhalawani for undergraduate training, where the patients are treated at subsidised rates.Apart from 150 MBBS Seats the college also offers Post Graduate Medical Course in 14 disciplines and is also recognized for Ph.D. Centre in 3 disciplines.
It is aimed to provide the finest environment for teaching, learning, research, innovation and character building so as to mould youth of today into world class technocrats of tomorrow who would endeavor to increase the quality of life for mankind.
Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil College of Engineering is committed to impact excellent technical education to the students to create techno excellent citizens, who will keep abreast with the changing technology and will be retaining rich cultural identity to the full satisfaction of our stake holder and society at large with further commitments to serve the nation.
- Well – equipped, air cooled central library with total space of 12000 sq.ft.
- The library has 10984 Text Books and Reference books
- Library facilities are available to UG, PG students and staff from 8 am to 12 pm
- 102 Journals, National and Foreign are subscribed.
- WHO (Global) series (GENEVA) No. 5 subscribed since 1985
- Internet and Digital Library (MUHS), C.A.S. and S.D.I. facilities are also available
- Computerized system of Cataloging and Lending of books available
- Book bank facility for needy students
- Printer and Xerox facilities are provided 570 beded fully equipped hospital.
- 24 hours emergency services with specialist doctors also all medical department OPD and I.P.D. services available
- 24 hours ambulance service available, Fully equipped 20 beded casualty with cultural oxygen and suction available
- All Intensive care unit available in hospital with ventilater facilities like, ICCU, MICU, SICU, NICU, PICUHemodialysis services available
- Neuro surgery, Uro surgery, Pediatric surgery, Plastic surgery, Super specialty services available
- All types of general surgery, ENT, Opthal, Obst and Gynac, services available.
- In Pediatric ward music toys and entertainment facility are available for the patients.
- 24 hours medical store, services available 500 seats Auditorium available, Separate Boys, Girls, Interns, Residents & Nursing Hostels are available for students.
Academic Programs :
UG Courses :
PG Courses :
Clinical – Skin & VD Department :
Skin is the largest organ of the body. It is also a mirror of internal diseases. Conditions ranging from inflammatory diseases, infections, malignancies and another organ-specific internal disease may manifest on the skin. A healthy skin boosts the confidence & well being of any person.
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics & gynecology
- Skin & VD
- TB & Chest
- Dental Surgery
Pre & Para Clinical Departments :
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
Admission Open 2018 :
Direct Admission in “”2018 :
Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Mbbs/Ms/Md/Pg Diploma Admission opens for the year 2018. Students Can Apply for MBBS/PG Courses 2018. We can provide direct admission through the management quota/ Nri and Institutional quota. Our experts help in your admission in “Vithalrao Vikhe Patil”.
NRI Seats 2018 :
The foreign / NRI students should produce the following documents also (in original along with one set of Xerox copies)
No objection certificate from the Government of India (Issued by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi) Student visa issued and endorsed by the competent authority. No objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador of the Candidates country or the competent authority to grant permission to stay and pursue an education in India.
Admission Procedure & Eligibilty Criteria 2018 :
Candidate should have passed MBBS from a MCI recognized medical college.
Admission Criteria 2018 :
Candidates must be qualified in NEET(PG) 2018.
“Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Medical College offers BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY (M.B.B.S.). It is a comprehensive medical institute having excellent infrastructure & maintaining high Academic standards.
Intake Capacity : The proposed intake capacity of the college for the first year M.B.B.S. Class is 150.
Eligibility : All Students must qualify NEET examination to be eligible for admission through counseling by competent authority.
Age – The candidate should have completed 17 year of age on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
Qualification – The candidate should have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at 10+2 Intermediate, ICSE, CBSE or any equivalent examination securing a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together. For SC/ST/OBC category candidates, the required percentage in Physics, Chemistry & Biiology taken together is 40%.
Study Programme : The total duration of the course is 54 months (4 1/2 yrs.) The structure and content of the syllabus is based on guidelines laid down by the Medical Council of India. The course is divided in 9 semesters of 6 months each.
Fee Structure 2018 :
Annual fee structure for the candidate, admitted to the course, under different categories shall be as follows:
|Courses||General Quota||NRI/Institutional Quota|
|MBBS||Rs/. 18,50,000||$ 45,000|
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.