Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur
About : Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (MGMCH), Jaipur was established in 2000 by India Education Trust at the pink city, Jaipur. MGMCH is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur and is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi. Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital is first recognised Medical College in Rajasthan State in the private sector. Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and its associated institutions and Hospitals promoted by India Education Trust represent an epitome of quality Health Care through continous upgradation and medical treatment & education. The medical fratrnity here seeks to minimize human misery and suffering using modern medical systems and techniques.
The teaching hospital of the institute with 650 beds provides outstanding and affordable medical care in a patient-friendly environment in the spirit of compassion for all. Regardless of race, cast, religion or economic condition. 500 beds are kept totally free of any charges whatsoever for the poor & the needy. The institute is trying to work and follow the path shown by the great political saint of the millennium and father of our nation, Mahatma Gandhi. MGMCH is an institution that envisions giving small but meaningful medical services to the poorest of the poor in the society.
IET is the sponsoring body of Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology (MGUMST). The constituent institutions are as follows:
Name of the Institution Year Established :
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur 2003
- Mahatma Gandhi Physiotherapy College, Jaipur 2005
- Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur 2003
- Mahatma Gandhi Nursing College, Jaipur 2003
- Mahatma Gandhi Nursing School, Jaipur 2001
- Mahatma Gandhi Cardiac and Critical Care Centre, Jaipur 2012
Vision & Missions :
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital was (now a unit of Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology) established in the year 2000. It is promoted by India Education Trust which today is an epitome of quality healthcare through continuous research and development. The medical fraternity here seeks to minimize human misery using modern medical systems. The teaching hospital of the institute with 1000 beds provides outstanding and affordable medical care in a patient-friendly environment in the spirit of compassion for all, regardless of race, caste, religion or economic condition.
To develop a “dynamic, independent medical institution dedicated to provide high quality medical education & world class health services to the community”. The Health services are provided at affordable cost, based on principle of fairness without any discrimination of race, colour, sex, nondisqualifying disability, religion, creed or caste and national or ethnic origin.
Courses Offered :
Departments at MGMCH Jaipur
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of TB & Respiratory Diseases
- Department of Skin & VD
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Orthopaedics
- Department of Opthalmology
- Department of ENT
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care
- Department of Radiodiagnosis and Imaging
- Department of Neurosurgery
- Department of Urology
- Department of Endoscopic Surgery
- Department of Gastroenterology
- Department of Reproductive Medicine (Infertility Treatment)
- Department of Reconstructive Surger
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital Courses
- MD , MS
- BSc Nursing
- GNM (Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-wifery)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Para-medical Courses (DMLT, X-ray technician, ECG technician, Ophthalmic technician etc)
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene & Diploma in Dental Assistant
Facilities in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College& Hospital, Jaipur
- K. D. Gupta Memorial Central library.
- Modern and highly equipped Laboratories and Lecture Theatres.
- Separate boys and girls hostels with the best of facilities.
- Well-managed mess facilities.
- Indoor and outdoor games facilities.
- World class air-conditioned auditorium with the latest digital technology and a seating capacity of 800 persons. This auditorium can be used for various National Level Seminars in different fields.
- Open-air theatre with a seating capacity of 2000 persons.
- Staff Quarters and Apartments for faculty and other Paramedical, Nursing & other supportive staff members.
- Canteen and mess facilities.
- Medical stores.
Admission Procedure & Eligibility Criteria 2018 :
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed class 12 exam and obtained a minimum required marks, taking together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) / Biotechnology and a pass in English.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018).
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates seeking admission into MBBS Degree programme must have appeared and obtained the prescribed marks/percentile in the NEET 2018.
- Candidate will be called for counseling based on merit.
- Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
Selected Candidates :
List of selected candidates for MBBS Admission 2018 on the basis of NEET will be published online. The direct link to check the list will also be provided here as and when its released by the university.
Document Verification :
The candidate shall not be allowed to attend the counseling without producing their original certificates.
When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his/her original certificates will be retained by the University, for the period decided by the competent authority.
List of the Original document to be produced for counseling :
- MGM Jaipur Medical College Counseling Call Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket, Rank Sheet & Score Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Pass Certificate (In case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied
- Migration Certificate from other Board from where the candidate passed in 12th Standard
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last studied
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size color
- Any other document if applicable.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.