Krishna Institute of Medical Science, Karad
About: Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences is a Deemed University located in Karad, Western Maharashtra, India. Popularly known as Karad Medical College or Krishna Medical College, Karad the constituent colleges of the University include Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Nursing and Biotechnology colleges that offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses in respective faculties. MBBS in Krishna Medical College, Karad and postgraduate degree/diploma courses in clinical and basic sciences in 17 disciplines are all recognized by Medical Council of India. International students from all over the globe also apply for MBBS Admission in Karad. It also runs Ph.D. programs in Anatomy, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Microbiology, and Nursing.
Krishna Medical College, Karad is about 29 years old and is recognized by the Medical Council of India, Medical Council of Malaysia, Srilankan Medical Council and is listed in the WHO’s world directory of Medical Schools. Krishna Medical College has also been identified among Top Best Medical Colleges in Maharashtra. The campus of this medical college in Karad, Maharashtra is spread over 60 acres and is well connected by national highway to Mumbai & Pune International Airport. Karad is Located at about 2.3 Hours drive from Pune and 4 hours from Mumbai. Karad Medical college is also connected well by a 6 Lane Highway from Bangalore and takes about 8 hours by road.
Vision & Mission :
Vision : To emerge as a centre of excellence following an interdisciplinary, innovative and quality centric approach that encompasses best evidence based higher education and generates refutative and translational research and offers affordable health care access for the benefit of mankind.
Mission : KIMSDU shall prepare competent and compassionate professionals with sound knowledge and excellent skill through quality education based on a competency model that inculcates scientific temper, moral and ethical values.
- It shall foster interdisciplinary research that will generate meaningful outcomes for the community and nation.
- It shall provide quality health care to the rural and needy and bring about holistic development in the adjoining rural areas.
- It shall seek collaborations with national and international institutions of reputes and provide a transparent and accountable governance system.
Programs Offered :
COURSES OFFERED AT KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES :
- MBBS- Duration of four and a half year with one-year
- Bachelor Of Dental Surgery- Duration of five years.
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy.
- Sc Nursing.
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- General Medicine (MD- 3 years).
- Paediatrics (MD- 3 years).
- Anaesthesiology (MD- 3 years).
- Psychiatry (MD- 3 years).
- Radio-Diagnosis (MD- 3 years).
- Respiratory Medicine (MD- 3 years).
- Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprosy (MD- 3 years).
- Pathology (MD- 3 years).
- Community Medicine (MD- 3 years).
- Pharmacology (MD- 3 years).
- Microbiology (MD- 3 years).
- Anatomy (MD- 3 years).
- Physiology (MD- 3 years).
- Biochemistry (MD- 3 years).
- Emergency Medicine (MD- 3 years).
- General Surgery (MS- 3 years).
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (MS- 3 years).
- Orthopaedics (MS- 3 years).
- Ophthalmology (MS- 3 years).
- Otorhinolaryngology (MS- 3 years).
- Post Diploma in Ob/Gyn. (D.G.O.)
- Post Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis (D.M.R.D.)
- Post Diploma in Orthopedics (D. Ortho.)
- Post Diploma in Anesthesia (D.A.)
- Post Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
- Post Diploma Medico Legal Systems
- Neuro Surgery (Super speciality- 3 years).
- Plastic Surgery (Super speciality- 3 years).
- Neonatology (Postdoctoral fellowship).
- Geriatric Medicine (Postdoctoral fellowship).
- Sports Medicine (Postdoctoral fellowship).
- Perinatal Medicine (Postdoctoral fellowship).
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (Postdoctoral fellowship).
- Minimal Access Surgery (Postdoctoral fellowship).
- Cleft lip and pallet (Postdoctoral fellowship).
- Emergency Medicine & Critical Care (Postdoctoral fellowship).
- Spine (Postdoctoral fellowship).
- Echocardiography (Postdoctoral fellowship).
- MicroEndodontics (Postdoctoral fellowship).
- D. Anatomy (5 years).
- D. Community Medicine (5 years).
- D. Pharmacology (5 years).
- D. Microbiology (5 years).
- D. Physiology (5 years).
- D. Pathology (5 years).
- D. Biochemistry (5 years).
- D. Child Health Nursing (5 years).
- D. Community Health Nursing (5 years).
- D. Obstetric & Gynecology Nursing (5 years).
- D. Medical Surgical Nursing (5 years).
- Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge ( Master’s in dental)
- Conservative Endodontics (Master’s in dental).
- Oral Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery (Master’s in dental).
- Periodontology (Master’s in dental).
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology (Master’s in dental).
- Musculo-skeletal Science (Master’s in Physiotherapy).
- Neuroscience (Master’s in Physiotherapy).
- Cardiopulmonary Science (Master’s in Physiotherapy).
- Pediatric Neurology (Master’s in Physiotherapy).
- Community Health and Rehabilitation (Master’s in Physiotherapy).
- Medical Surgical Nursing (M.Sc in Nursing).
- Ob/Gyn Nursing (M.Sc in Nursing).
- Child Health (Pediatric) Nursing (M.Sc in Nursing).
- Community Health Nursing (M.Sc in Nursing).
- Mental Health (Psychiatric ) Nursing (M.Sc in Nursing).
- Sc. Biotechnology (M.Sc in Nursing).
- Sc. Microbiology (M.Sc in Nursing).
- Molecular & Human Genetics (M.Sc in Nursing).
- Oral Implantology (Certificate course).
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics (Certificate course).
- Laser Dentistry (Certificate course).
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS:
- There are criteria which have to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criteria are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
- The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry, and English.
- For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
- Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
- For further details on direct admission in Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad you may contact us and we will help you with the admission process.
Admission Open 2018 :
Direct Admission in “Krishna Institute of Medical Science”, Karad 2018 :
“Krishna Institute of Medical Science”Admission open for the year 2018. Students Can Apply for MBBS/PG Courses 2018. We can provide direct admission through the management quota/ Nri and Institutional quota. Our experts help in your admission in “Krishna Institute of Medical Science”2018.
NRI Seats 2018 :
The foreign / NRI students should produce the following documents also (in original along with one set of Xerox copies)
No objection certificate from the Government of India (Issued by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi) Student visa issued and endorsed by the competent authority. No objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador of the Candidates country or the competent authority to grant permission to stay and pursue an education in India.
- All the relevant travel documents including the Passport.
- Necessary health certificates and Vaccination Certificates.
- Necessary health insurance certificates.
Fee Structure 2018 :
|MBBS||13,50,000 Per Annum|
|BDS||4,75,000 Per Annum|
In additional to the above mentioned fees, on admission, the candidate shall be required to pay Eligibility (Rs. 25,000/-) and the Caution Fees (Rs. 10,000/- Refundable) as may be prescribed by the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad . CANCELLATION AND REFUND OF FEES – Candidate who has confirmed his/her admission may withdraw it by submitting an application to the Competent Authority. In such a case, the following rules for refund of Tuition Fee will be applicable and will be binding on the candidate.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.