Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital (DUPMC), Jalgaon
About : Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital (DUPMC) was started by Godavari Foundation in 2008 to impart quality education in the field of Medical Science. This is one of the flagship institutions of the Godavari Foundation. It started functioning from the academic year 2008-09.
The College is recognized by Medical Council of India & is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik. It is the first medical college to be located in Jalgaon District & is spread over an area of Over 33 acres. The Present Premise comprises of College Building, Teaching Hospital Building of 500 Bed Capacity, Staff Quarters, Separate Hostels for Boys & Girls, Play Ground, Library, Canteen & other amenities.
Each Department consists of a well qualified staff, well equipped Practical 7 Research Laboratories, well set up Museums with catalogues, Dissection Hall of Anatomy Department & Demonstration Room. College also has 4 Lecture Halls with required Audio-Visual facilities. A resourceful Central Library including E-Library too is open 24*7 for Staff & Students. The Various Special features of the institute make it a Quality Institute.
A Core team of experienced and qualified faculty bears the responsibility to impart knowledge to aspiring students in DUPMC. Interaction with eminent personalities of the Medical Field is a continuous activity at the DUPMC. In addition to giving them value-added skills, the DUPMC provides the students with a solid foundation to base their Medical practical knowledge on. It endows the students with Advanced & Updated Medical skills.
Our Vision is to produce quality health care professionals and to promote excellence in health care. Dr.Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon will seek to be a center of excellence in Medical Education, Research and Healthcare Services at the National and International Level.
Our Mission is to impart excellent education opportunities for the students of health care profession. The institute in pursuit of its vision will provide outstanding educational experience, in all the disciplines of Medicine and allied Health Sciences, in a supportive environment of scholarship, research, integrity, critical thinking and self directed learning. It will provide comprehensive, culturally sensitive, community oriented Health care to individuals and families.
Academic Programs :
UG Programs :
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
MD – Microbiology
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics (D.G.O)
Diploma in Child Health (D.C.H)
Diploma in Pathology and Bacteriology (D.P.B)
Diploma in Dermatology and Venereology (D.D.V)
Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery (D.O.M.S)
Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (ENT) (D.O.R.L)
Admission in MBBS Course – For getting admission into MBBS course in Medical College, the students have to qualify MHT-CET conducted by DMER (Directorate of Medical Education and Research) for local students of Maharashtra and AMUPMDC for non-local students outside Maharashtra. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
Admission Process & Eligibility Criteria 2018 :
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed class 12 exam and obtained a minimum required marks, taking together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) / Biotechnology and a pass in English.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018).
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates seeking admission into MBBS Degree programme must have appeared and obtained the prescribed marks/percentile in the NEET 2018.
- Candidate will be called for counseling based on merit.
- Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
Selected Candidates :
List of selected candidates for MBBS Admission 2018 on the basis of NEET will be published online. The direct link to check the list will also be provided here as and when its released by the university.
Document Verification :
The candidate shall not be allowed to attend the counseling without producing their original certificates.
When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his/her original certificates will be retained by the University, for the period decided by the competent authority.
List of the Original document to be produced for counseling :
- Ulhas Patil Medical College Counseling Call Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket, Rank Sheet & Score Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Pass Certificate (In case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied
- Migration Certificate from other Board from where the candidate passed in 12th Standard
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last studied
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size color
- Any other document if applicable.
Fee Structure :
Medicine And Health Sciences
Note: NA – Not Applicable
Applicable to All Campuses:
In addition to the Tuition Fee and Registration Fee, Special Fee is applicable for All Medical Programs (amount varies based on program & campus)
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.10,000/- for programs with annual fees of Rs.1,00,000/- and above.
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.5,000/- for programs with annual fees less than Rs.1,00,000/-
Examination Fee per semester will be additionally based on the number of subjects registered for the exam.
MBBS/MD/MDS Fees are respectively per Annum :
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.