Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
About: Inspired by the ideals of Sri Aurobindo and the mother, this institute is an embodiment of devotion and selfless service. It is promoted by Bhandari group of hospitals that have made a mark of its own in central India. The group provides reliable and affordable medicare to every stratum of society, from those below the poverty line to the elite class.
The objective of the institute is to provide dependable and accurate solutions to medical issues ranging from sophisticated cardiac surgery to common ailments at the minimum expense and maximum benefits to the common people. At the same time, it will impart medical education up to a postgraduate level so as to make available highly competent, qualified and dexterous professionals in the field of medicine.
A team of doctors and staff in the institute serve with an ultimate objective of providing comprehensive clinical solutions to the patients. They employ a wide gamut of diagnostic facilities ranging from interventional cardiology, radiology to noninterventional techniques. The facilities in Open Heart surgery, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Knee & Hip Joint replace ment Gynaec & Obst. Care, Neonatal & Paediatric Intensive Care, Oncology, Onco Surgery, Cardiac care at the institute are at par with best in the country.
The institute building is aesthetically designed and built to provide a very conducive environment for studies. It houses each and every clinical and nonclinical department, well-built lecture theatres, fully equipped labs, dissection halls, museum, a rich library and a host of other facilities.
Vision & Mission :
Our vision aims at becoming one of the top most institutes in India providing quality education in medical sciences.
Our mission is to promote excellence in medical sciences education. To educate students to become excellent clinicians, by focusing on pedagogy that is integrated and strengthened by specialist faculty, all of who value patient-focused care, community service, and research and to serve the health needs of humanity.
Academic Program :
UG program :
PG Medical course offered at Aurobindo Medical College
Aurobindo Medical College offers various UG, PG and Doctoral courses in medical departments. Here are the departments in which candidates can pursue their PG medical course at Aurobindo Medical College.
- MD in General Medicine
- MD in Pediatrics
- MD in Anesthesiology
- MD in Psychiatry
- MD in TB and Chest Diseases
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MD in Pathology
- MD in Microbiology
- MD in Pharmacology
- MD in Forensic Medicine
- MD in Community Medicine
- MS in General Surgery
- MS in Orthopedics
- MS in Ophthalmology
- MSc in Medical Biochemistry
- MS in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- Sc. in Medical Biotechnology
Admission Process & Eligibility Criteria 2018 :
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed class 12 exam and obtained a minimum required marks, taking together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) / Biotechnology and a pass in English.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018).
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates seeking admission into MBBS Degree programme must have appeared and obtained the prescribed marks/percentile in the NEET 2018.
- Candidate will be called for counseling based on merit.
- Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
Selected Candidates :
List of selected candidates for MBBS Admission 2018 on the basis of NEET will be published online. The direct link to check the list will also be provided here as and when its released by the university.
Document Verification :
The candidate shall not be allowed to attend the counseling without producing their original certificates.
When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his/her original certificates will be retained by the University, for the period decided by the competent authority.
List of the Original document to be produced for counseling :
- Aurobindo Medical College Counseling Call Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket, Rank Sheet & Score Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Pass Certificate (In case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied
- Migration Certificate from other Board from where the candidate passed in 12th Standard
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last studied
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size color
Fee structure :
Medicine And Health Sciences
Note: NA – Not Applicable
Applicable to All Campuses:
In addition to the Tuition Fee and Registration Fee, Special Fee is applicable for All Medical Programs (amount varies based on program & campus)
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.10,000/- for programs with annual fees of Rs.1,00,000/- and above.
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.5,000/- for programs with annual fees less than Rs.1,00,000/-
Examination Fee per semester will be additionally based on the number of subjects registered for the exam.
MBBS/MD/MDS Fees are respectively per Annum :
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.