About: Teerthanker Mahaveer University (TMU), Moradabad is a Jain Minority State Private University that was established in the year of 2008. It is formed by an ‘Act’ of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. TMU is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The medical programme of the university is approved by MCI and dental programme is approved by DCI. This university also offers law courses which are approved by BCI (Bar Council of India). The College of Agriculture Sciences offers Undergraduate courses in the field of agriculture.
To be internationally recognized as a premier institution of excellence, providing quality education, research and consultancy services to the global society.
Our endeavor is to impart knowledge and develop critical skills necessary to succeed both in professional and personal life by promoting learning supported by world-class faculty, infrastructure, technology, curricula and collaborative teaching and research with premier institutions in India and abroad.
Courses Offered :
- MD.(MD – ANAESTHESIOLOGY)
- MD.(MD – BIO-CHEMISTRY)
- MD.(MD – DERMATOLOGY , VENEREOLOGY & LEPROSY)
- MD.(MD – FORENSIC MEDICINE/FORENSIC MEDICINE & TOXICOLOGY)
- MD.(MD – GENERAL MEDICINE)
- MD.(MD – MICROBIOLOGY)
- MD.(MD – PAEDIATRICS)
- MD.(MD – PATHOLOGY)
- MD.(MD – PHARMACOLOGY)
- MD.(MD – PHYSIOLOGY)
- MD.(MD – PSYCHIATRY)
- MD.(MD – RADIO DIAGNOSIS/RADIOLOGY)
- MD.(MD – SOCIAL & PREVENTIVE MEDICINE / COMMUNITY MEDICINE)
- MD.(MD – TUBERCULOSIS & RESPIRATORY DISEASES / PULMONARY MEDICINE)
- MD.(MD/MS – ANATOMY)
- MD.(MD/MS – OBSTETRTICS & GYNAECOLOGY)
- MD.(MD/MS – OPHTHALMOLOGY)
- MS.(MS – ENT)
- MS.(MS – GENERAL SURGERY)
- MS.(MS – ORTHOPAEDICS)
MBBS Courses :
Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical College, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS. The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
Mbbs/Ms/Md/Pg Diploma Admission Open 2018 :
Eligibility Criteria 2018 :
To pursue MBBS/BDS at Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The candidate should be 17 years old (as on 31st December of the admission year). He/She should have appeared for an exam cosidered to be equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam and studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). The candidate should have studied English at 10+2 level. Candidate satisfying any of the following criteria are also eligible –
1) Candidates who have appeared for Intermediate examination in science with subjects PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English. Those who have appeared for pre-professional/pre-medical exams with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and have appeared for 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or intermediate exam are also eligible.
2) Candidates who have passed the first year of a 3 year degree course with subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology are also eligible.
3)Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and who have cleared 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam with PCB are also eligible.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.