ST.PETERS UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ADMISSOIN 2018
ESTABLISHED YEAR: 2008
St. Peter’s College of Engineering and Technology is a co-educational engineering college located in Avadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India,2018 admissions started. The college was started in the year of 2008 by Lakshmi Saraswathi Educational Trust, Trust was established in the year 1992. The college offered undergraduate graduate courses in engineering and technology, is a self-financing college, The college is affiliated to Anna University of Technology, Chennai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),New Delhi.St. Peter’s University is now poised with greater thrust for high quality education and innovating programs leading to research and development.
St. Peter’s University comprising St. Peter’s Engineering College and sponsored by St. Peter’s Institute of Higher Education and Research – Trust will continuously strive to focus on imparting quality education, introducing innovative programs leading to research and development for sustainable growth.
A fully automated Library with more than 26,963 volumes.
6159 titles in Engineering and Technology Library, and more than 1,634 titles in M.B.A. Library.
National Journals and International Journals are procured to facilitate the faculty and students to gain latest knowledge and developments.
Access to e-journals are provided to faculty and students through IEEE,ASME and ASCE.
Institutional membership – DELNET and British Council Library
Separate hostels are available for boys and girls with 164 and 156 rooms respectively with the total building area of 17,000 sq.m.
- Rooms are available for single, double, triple and quadruple accommodation with attached bathrooms.
Kitchens are well equipped with modern steam cooking systems.
- Clean and hygienic dining halls are maintained throughout.
- Hostels are provided with reading rooms, TV rooms and recreation halls.
- A doctor visits the college/hostels on all days to render medical attention for the needy students.
A primary health center is operating for preliminary treatment to sick students in our campus. The Health center possesses enough drugs, beds and other medication facilities for needy persons. An ambulance is always ready at student’s service.
- Medical Facilities available in the Campus.
- Free Medicines are provided to sick students.
- College ambulance is in availabiltiy for 24×7.
B.E. Computer Science Engineering
B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E. Mechanical Engineering
B.E. Civil Engineering
B.Tech. Information Technology
B.Tech Technology in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
WHY JOIN ST. PETER’S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
Deemed University by UGC
ISO 9001:2008 certified
MOUs with national and multinational companies for placements
Impressive placement record
Promotes entrepreneurship development
Organises conferences, guest lectures and industrial visits
Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
Strong alumni network
- For the first time, the placement cell has placed 2 students abroad in U.A.E.
- Conducted one job mela for 2005 passed out students. Totally 600 students from our college & 15 other colleges participated.
- Contacts initiated with Hyundai Motors Company. Our 2005 passed outs (Mech. & Chem.) sent for interview.
- Submitted the required data and details for the accreditation of our college to the companies Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.,
- Personally contacted the HR executives of 46 companies and arranged on/off campus interviews with 40 companies as on date.
- Co-ordinated for the interview processes at CUIC Anna University and this year our college stands first in bagging maximum no. of placements, collegewise, through CUIC.
TNEA Admission process will commence after the counselling is over. Candidates have to report in the allotted colleges and submit the fees and complete the admission formalities.Candidates will have to verify there documents in the respective colleges and then pay the admission fees.
Reservations are provided for BC/MBC/DNC/SC/ST etc as per the rules of the Government of TamilNadu.
Reservations are also provided for Physically handicapped / Ex-Service men / Sports persons / Other state candidates.
B.Arch Degree Admission:
Candidates having passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination with 50% marks as aggregate. , having Mathematics as a subject of study and obtained 80 marks out of 200 in NATA(National Aptitude Test for Architecture) test in any one of the attempt.
St.Peter’s College of Engineering & Technology
Pin Code: 600 054.
Phone : 044 – 26558089
Fax : 044 – 26558091
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
ST.PETERS UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ADMISSOIN 2018
REGISTER NOW !
ADMISSION PROCEDURE, FEES STRUCTURE, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION PROCESS
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.