Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVDU) is a deemed to be university situated primarily in Pune with campuses also in New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur and Karad. Today Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University has 32 constituent units and is one of India’s largest multi-disciplinary multi-campus universities.
The University is a member of Association of Indian Universities and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. It is really credible for this nascent University to have received ‘A’ Grade from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Some of the constituent units of the University have also been accredited with ‘A’ Grade by the National Board of Accreditation. Hence the degrees given in these colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University are recognized in India and abroad.
Does This College Suit You? Start With ApplicationThe University invites applications for admission to the Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Surgery (MS), MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) and Diploma Programmes. The MD, MS and MDS courses will be of 3 years duration and Diploma course of 2 yearsduration. The seats are recognised by the Medical Council of India. The admission will take place through the MED PET 2016 Examto be held on December 3rd, 2017. The applications for the admission must be submitted by November 27th, 2017.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Online & Offline Both
16th Apr, 2018
MD , MS , MDS & PG Diploma in Medical
|Last date for submitting the Application||16th Apr, 2018|
MDThe University offers the following specializations under the MD Programme:
- Homeopathic Materia Medica
- Organon of Medicine
- Practice of Medicine
You should possess any of the following degree:
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973., after undergoing a course of study of not less than five years and six months duration including one year compulsory internship; or
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Graded Degree) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973, after undergoing a course of study of not less than two years duration.
MSThe University offers the following specializations under the MS Programme:
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
You must have passed MBBS examination from any Medical College recognised by Medical Council of India.
You should also possess a permanent registration with any State Medical Council in India or Medical Council of India. If you do not have the same, you will be required to obtain such registration within one month after admission to the P. G. course.
MDSThe University offers the following specializations under the MDS Programme:
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry
- Oral Pathology and Micro bio
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Community Dentistry
Eligibility Criteria: You must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have passed BDS examination from any Dental College recognised by Dental Council of India.
- You should also possess a permanent registration with any State Dental Council in India or Dental Council of India. If you do not have the same, you will be required to obtain such registration within one month after admission to the P. G. course.
- You must have completed the compulsory rotating internship on or before April 30th, 2016 & have to produce completion certificate before joining the course.
PG Diploma in MedicalThe University offers the following specializations under the PG Diploma Programme:
- D.G.O. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- D.C.H. (Paediatrics)
- D.D.V.L. (Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy)
- D.C.P. (Pathology)
- D. Ortho. (Orthopaedics)
- D.M.R.D. (Radiodiagnosis)
You should have Passed MBBS from any Medical college which is recognized by the medical council of India. You should also have completed 1 year of compulsory rotating internship on or before April 30th, 2016.
Nationality (For all courses): You should be an Indian national only.
How To Apply
MD , MDS & MSYou should download the Application Form from the University website by clicking on the “CET Registration” tab and thereafter downloading the brochure selecting the “PG Course” option. You can obtain the Application for Rs. 200 and Rs. 400 if asked for by post.
The Application form will be given at the end of the brochure. You should then take a print out of the Form.
You must complete the prescribed form by filling in the required personal and educational details.
You should fill the circles in the application by darkening the inside area fully leaving no white space within. If a circle is wrongly darkened, it should be completely erased.
You must also affix a recent passport size photograph at the appropriate place in the application form. The photograph should be attested by the Dean/Head of the Institution or by a Gazetted Officer.
You should also choose only one centre from the given choice of centres by ticking in the circle
Application Fee: You should enclose a Demand Draft towards total fee of Rs. 3000 including test fee drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune” payable at Pune. Pay orders only from Bharati Sahakari Bank will also be accepted.
You must then send the duly signed Application Form along with the Application fee, by registered post/speed post/courier/ by hand so as to reach this University not later than 5.00 p.m. at the following address:
The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
C.E.T. Dept., Second Floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan
L.B.S. Marg, Pune – 411 030. Maharashtra (INDIA)
MD , MDS & MSThe question paper will contain 200 multiple choice questions of objective type with 4 options for each question. The questions will be on the syllabi prescribed for the I, II and III MBBS exams, with more weightage given to clinical subjects.
Each correct answer will get one mark. There will be no negative marking and no marks will be deducted for unanswered questions. The paper will carry a maximum of 200 marks.
You must be able to secure minimum 50% marks in case of general category and 40% marks in case of SC/ST category.
50% of seats in each speciality are reserved for management Merit category.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.