Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVDU) is a deemed to be university situated primarily in Pune with campuses also in New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur and Karad. Today Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University has 32 constituent units and is one of India’s largest multi-disciplinary multi-campus universities.
The University is a member of Association of Indian Universities and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. It is really credible for this nascent University to have received ‘A’ Grade from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Some of the constituent units of the University have also been accredited with ‘A’ Grade by the National Board of Accreditation. Hence the degrees given in these colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University are recognized in India and abroad.
Does This College Suit You? Start With Application
College of Engineering, Pune, BVDU offers Master of Technology (M.Tech.) programme in various specializations. The Institute is member of DELNET Library Network. All students and staff has access of this facility at the computer centre. Through this facility they have access to more than 900 Libraries network in India and 6 other countries.
The university invites applications to the two year postgraduate M.Tech. Programme for the academic year 2018-19. The admission to the programme will be through an Entrance Exam conducted by the University separately for each M.Tech. Course conducted on June 19th, 2018. The applications for admission should be sent by June 11th, 2018.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Online & Offline Both
11th Jun, 2018
|Last date for submitting the Application||11th Jun, 2018|
The University offers the following M.Tech. Programmes:
- Civil – Hydraulics
- Mechanical – CAD/CAM
- Electrical – Power Systems
- Electronics – VLSI Design
- Information Technology
- Nano Technology
- For M. Tech (Chemical): You should have passed B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Chemical Engineering, or equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Chemical Engineering) with a valid GATE score.
- For M. Tech. (Mechanical-CAD/CAM): You should have passed B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineering or equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE in the respective branch with a valid GATE score.
- For M.Tech. (Electronics – VLSI Design): You should have passed B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Industrial Electronics or equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE in the respective branch with a valid GATE score.
- For other courses: You should have passed B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Computer / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Industrial Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Computer Engineering) with a valid GATE score.
FOR SPONSORED CATEGORY: You should have two years of full time experience in a registered firm / Company / industry / Educational and research institute / any other Government department / government autonomous bodies or organizations in the relevant field.
How To Apply
You can obtain the Application Form either from any of the University campuses in person or download it from the University website.
If you have downloaded it from the website, you should take a printout of the form. You must fill the form with the required personal and educational details. You should affix your recent passport size photograph.
You should be careful to avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection/cancellation of admission.
Application Fee: You should pay Rs. 1500 as Application fee either in the form of cash or by a Demand Draft drawn on any nationalised bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. In favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune” and payable at Pune.
You should then send the duly filled form along with the essential documents including the cash payment (if submitting in person)or the Demand Draft (if sending by post) to the following address:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
LBS Marg, Pune-411030 (India)
You will be selected on the basis of an Entrance Exam conducted by the University. The exam will be separate for each M.Tech. Course
It will consist of one paper of 100 marks. It will be set in English medium and will contain 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type questions. The duration of the test is 3 hours. Each correct answer will be awarded with 1 mark and there shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
The following is the distribution of seats as per the reservation norms for all courses except M.Tech. Nano Technology:
- Open Category: 10 seats
- Sponsored: 5 seats
- SC/ST: 3 seats
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.