SAAT 2018 Application Form: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
SAAT 2018 Application Form will be filled from the third week of January 2018. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) is a deemed university located in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. It organizes the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) to offer admission in UG & PG courses. These courses are offered in the area of engineering, management, pharmacy, law, etc. It is a national level online entrance examination. For medical & dental programmes the admission will be offered on the basis of NEET score. Check here to get detailed information about SAAT application form 2018.
SAAT 2018 Application Form
Students can check the details of SAAT application form 2018 below:
- Students have to apply online for the SAAT exam.
- No other mode will be applicable to fill SAAT online application form 2018.
- Students will fill the application form from the third week of January to the second week of April 2018.
- Students will also apply for more than one programme, but they have to fill a separate application form.
- At the time of form filling, students have to select a date for the admission selection process.
- If students will apply more than one programme, they have to select the different date for admission selection process separately.
- Students will be permitted to appear for selection procedure only for one programme on a particular date.
- After final submission of application form, students can take a printout of the application form.
There is no prescribed application/examination fee.
The complete eligibility criteria for all UG & PG courses are given below. Appearing candidates can also apply.
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
|For B.Tech/B.Tech Dual Degree||Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.||Secure minimum 50% marks.|
|For B.Pharm||Pass 10+2 with PCB & English subjects.||Secure passing marks.|
|For M.Tech||Pass B.Tech/B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc or equivalent examination.||Secure minimum 50% marks.|
|For MBA/MHMCT/MHA/MHTM||Pass Bachelor Degree.||Score at least 50% marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
|For MCA||Pass bachelor degree (3 years) in any discipline.||Score at least 50% marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
SAAT Application Dates
The tentative dates of SAAT 2018 Application Form are given in the table:
|Online application starts||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of April 2018|
How to Apply
Students can get the details of how to apply for SAAT registration 2018 from the given steps:
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on the link “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Fill your valid email ID & click on “Submit” button.
- A verification code will be sent to your registered email id.
- Now, fill your verification code & click on “Verify” button.
- Click on “Upload Picture” button and upload your scanned photograph.
- Fill your personal details, contact details, course preferences, education details, examination center & date preferences, etc.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit Now” button.
- Take a printout copy of the filled SAAT application form 2018.
- The acknowledgement receipt of application form will also send to your registered email id.
FAQ’S (Most Asked Questions)
If you have still any query regarding SAAT 2018 Application Form, you can leave your query in given below the comment box.