IPU CET 2018 Application Form: IP University Application Form, How to Apply
IPU CET 2018 Application Form will be available via online mode in the month of February 2018. IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) is a university level examination, which is administrated by the Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). It organizes various entrance tests for providing admission in various courses offered in the field of engineering, management, law and several other fields. Here we are mentioning details for IPU CET Application Form 2018 including dates, eligibility & how to apply process.
IPU CET 2018 Application Form
Students can check here details for IP University Application Form 2018:
- The application form can be filled and submitted via online mode through the website.
- Candidates should fill the application form after reading the instructions given in the information bulletin.
- The GGSIPU application form will not be provided through any offline mode.
- Students are suggested to choose the CETs carefully, as no modification/changes will be permitted after submitting the application form.
- Candidates have to fill separate application for each programme they are applying.
- The image should be in JPEG & GIF format and the image size should not exceed 80KB.
- After submitting the application, candidates should take the printout of it as a proof of application.
- In case of correction in DOB, Candidates name, Parents name, choice of category, etc. candidates should submit a physical application with the prescribed fee to the address given below:
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- for each course they are applying. The application fee payment will be done via online mode only. Payment should be done through debit card, credit card or internet banking. Candidates also have to pay the extra processing fee.
Candidates should check their eligibility before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria for various courses are mentioned here:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 55% marks in PCM subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed B.Tech/BE, M.Sc, MCA or equivalent examination in the relevant field.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained minimum 60% marks.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should hold bachelors degree or passed final examination of ICAI, ICWA, etc.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have a bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the graduation degree.
Here we are providing the tentative dates of IPU CET 2018. Whenever the official dates released we will update it soon.
|Programme||Application Release||Application Last Date||Exam Date|
|B.Tech||1st week of March 2018||1st week of April 2018||4th week of April 2018|
|M.Tech||3rd week of March 2018||3rd week of April 2018||3rd week of May 2018|
|MBA||2nd week of March 2018||3rd week of April 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|MCA||1st week of March 2018||1st week of April 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
How to Apply
Here we are providing some major steps to fill and submit the IPU CET 2018 Application Form:
- Go through the official website of the IPU University (link will be given above).
- Click on the link “Apply Online” on the website.
- The IPU CET application form will appear on the screen.
- You have to fill the general information like personal, mailing and contact details.
- Go through the upload images option.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- After uploading images, click on the “Next” button.
- Now, fill the qualification details carefully and submit it.
- Read the declaration form, fill the security code and submit the application.
- After that, Login ID and Password will be generated for further login.
- Click on “Apply For Courses” option and fill the details of courses you are applying.
- Pay the required application fee through online mode.
- After fee payment, take printout of the application form for further use.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the university.
For any other queries about IPU CET 2018 Application Form, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.