CMC Vellore Application Form 2018 will be issued through online mode only. Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore is private educational and research Institution provides education in the medical field. The University organizes their university level exam called as CMC Vellore examination. It is conducted to offer admission to the UG, PG, diploma & doctor degree courses. The courses are MBBS, B.Sc Nursing, AHS, Diploma Nursing, AHS Diploma, MPH, MSc, etc. The CMC Vellore admission into MBBS course will be based on NEET score. In this article, we are providing complete information about CMC Vellore 2018 Application Form.
CMC Vellore Application Form 2018
Candidates will get the application for UG & PG courses through online mode from the website. Other details about CMC Vellore online registration are listed below:
- No other mode will be applicable to get the CMC Vellore 2018 application form.
- The application form will be available from 2nd week of March 2018 (For UG) & 1st week of November 2017 (For PG).
- Last date for CMC Vellore registration will be the third week of June 2018 (For UG) & 4th week of January 2017 (For PG).
- Before filling the application form, candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Candidates must ready with the scanned photograph & signature before application filling.
- Candidates can apply for more than one course in the same application form.
- Keep the print copy of the completed application form & the application confirmation page for future reference.
The application fee can be submitted through Challan or Online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking. The Challan must be deposited at any branch of ICICI Bank. For PG Courses, the application fee is Rs. 750 plus Rs. 600 (registration fee) per each course. The application fee for UG courses is Rs. 800 plus a fee per course applied. The course fee below:
|MBBS, BSc (Nursing) & AHS Degree Courses||Rs. 500|
|Diploma in Nursing and other AHS diplomas/ Fellowships||Rs. 100|
|MPH and MSc courses||Rs. 500|
Note: The fee is non-refundable.
The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- For UG Courses: Candidates must complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects from recognized board.
- NEET Score: Candidates, those apply for MBBS exam have a valid NEET score card.
- For PG Courses: Candidates have to pass their bachelor or graduation degree from recognized university.
CMC Vellore Application Dates 2018
Check the tentative application dates of CMC Vellore entrance exam application below:
|For UG Courses:|
|Online Application Released||2nd week of March 2018|
|Form submission Last date||3rd week of June 2018|
|Last date for submission of NEET scores||3rd week of June 2018|
|Date of Exam||Last week of June 2018|
|For PG Courses:|
|Application Form Availability||1st week of November 2017|
|Last date of form submission||4th week of January 2017|
|Online submission of PG NEET 2017 scores||3rd week of January to 1st week of February 2017|
How to Apply
Candidates can check the following steps to know about how to apply for CMC Vellore online application:
- Visit to the official link. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on that link.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Now, Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill your basic details for registration such as name, gender, date of birth, email & mobile number.
- After that, click on the “Register” button.
- Note down your “Temporary Registration No.” & Random No.” for the application process.
- Now, sign with the “Temporary Registration No.” & “Application Number”.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to fill your personal details & click on “Submit & Go Next”.
- Note down your application number.
- Select the course applied for & exam city center.
- Now, you have to upload your scanned images, i.e. photograph & signature.
- The dimension of the photograph & signature should be 150 pixels (width & height). The size of the scanned images didn’t exceed 80 KB (Photograph) & 50 KB (Signature).
- After image upload, you have to pay the application fee.
- At last, keep the printout of the filled application form for further use.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any other queries about CMC Vellore Application Form 2018, you can leave your query in the comment box.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / CHENNAI / NAVI-MUMBAI/DELHI / & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding various admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.