NEET PG application form 2018 will be available through online mode only. The application form will be released in the last week of September 2017. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) PG is the national level exam which is conducted by the NBE (National Board of Examination) for offering admission to MD/MS or PG Diploma courses. Most of the medical colleges provide admission on the basis of NEET PG scores except AIIMS, JIPMER. Candidates can check details of NEET PG 2018 Application Form including eligibility, exam dates, how to apply, etc
Get latest news & updates about NEET PG 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
NEET PG 2018 Application Form
The complete information of NEET PG 2018 registration is given below:
- Candidates can register for NEET PG 2018 through online mode only.
- The NEET PG application form 2018 will be started from the last week of September 2017.
- Candidates have to apply before the last date , i.e. first week of November 2017.
- At the time of filling the application form, Candidates will be asked to enter information like personal details, academic details, address, etc.
- Candidates also have to schedule their examination date, time and venue at the time of registration.
The registration fee will be Rs. 3750/- for General/OBC candidates and for SC/ST/PwD category candidates, it will be Rs. 2750/-. The application fee can be paid through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. Payment can be done through online mode only. No other mode for payment will be entertained.
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG Application Dates 2018
Through this section, students can check the tentative application dates of NEET PG 2018:
|Online registration begins||4th week of September 2017|
|Last date to register online||1st week of November 2017|
|Admit card available||At the time of Exam Scheduling|
|Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2017|
How to Apply
Candidates can check here the application procedure for NEET PG 2018.
- Firstly, students need to create their profile on the website by entering their name, gender, email, mother’s name and father’s name.
- After registration, candidates can proceed to fill the application form.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the specified format.
- Thereafter, candidate has to schedule the time, date and venue for the examination.
- Fee payment is the last step.
- After successful submission of the application form and fee payment, candidate must take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
For any other queries related to NEET PG 2018 Application form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.