BVP CET 2018 Application Form: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
BVP CET 2018 Application Form will be released on different dates for various programmes. Bharti Vidyapeeth is a Deemed University, which organizes a university level examination known as BVP CET. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the various specializations of UG and PG courses. These courses offered in the field of Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Law, etc. Candidates can get admission in the university and its affiliated colleges on the basis of the BVP CET score. Check this article to get complete information about BVP CET Application Form 2018.
BVP CET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can avail the BVP CET Application Form 2018 either online or offline mode. Candidates can check the other details about application here:
- Application form for all programmes will be notified in the month of February 2018.
- Offline application form will be available from in person at designated centers as mentioned in the brochure and at the below given address.
- BVP University Application Form 2018 will be released in the second week of April 2018 (For B.Tech), third week of February 2018 (For MCA) and last week of February 2018 (for MBA).
- The last date to fill the application will be the third week of May 2018 (For B.Tech), third week of March 2018 (For MCA) & third week of March 2018 (For MBA).
- Candidates have to fill the separate application form for all courses.
- Candidates are informed to take out the printout of the application form and send it along with the DD and relevant documents at the below given address (Only for MEDPET, DENPET, HOMPET, AYUPET Courses):
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
Pune – 411030”
The application fee can be paid through online (credit/debit card/net banking) & offline (Demand Draft) mode. The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances. The DD will be drawn at any nationalized bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank, in favour of the Registrar Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, payable at Pune. The application fee details are mentioned below:
|BVP CET Engineering 2018/ BVP CET B-CAT 2018 (MCA)/BVP CET B-MAT 2018 (MBA)/ BVP CET M.Tech 2018/ PHARMPG 2018 (M.Pharm & Pharm.D.)||Rs. 1700|
|BUMAT 2018 (BBA/BCA)/ BVP CET LLB 2018/ BVP CET BA LLB 2018/ BVP CET BBA LLB 2018||Rs. 1200|
|PHARMUG 2018 (B.Pharm & Pharm.D.)||Rs. 1450|
Note: Payment (via online) can be done only through VISA card, Master Card, Maestro & Net Banking.
The eligibility criteria are given below for different courses:
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
|For B.Tech||Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
Appearing Candidates also apply.
|Secure 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates).|
|For LLB||Pass Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.||Secure 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).|
|For MBA||Pass Bachelor or Master Degree.||Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST category).|
|For MCA||Pass three years of Bachelor degree with mathematics at 12th or graduation level.||Secure 50% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST category).|
|For M.Tech||Pass BE/B.Tech degree.
Appearing Candidates also apply.
BVP CET 2018 Application Dates
Check tentative dates of BVP CET Application Form 2018:
|Entrance Exam||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting of Online Application||Closing Date of Application||Entrance Exam Dates|
|BVP CET B.Tech 2018||2nd week of April 2018||3rd week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2018 (MCA)||3rd week of February 2018||3rd week of March 2018||Last week of March 2018|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2018 (MBA)||Last week of February 2018||3rd week of March 2018||Last week of March 2018|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2018 (BBA/BCA)||Last week of April 2018||3rd week of May 2018||1st week of June 2018|
|BVP CET LLB 2018||Last week of April 2018||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
|BVP CET PHARMUG 2018||1st week of May 2018||1st week of June 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can check the given steps for how to apply for BVP CET 2018:
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on the “Register Now” link.
- Fill the registration details and get your “USER ID” and “Password” to fill the BVP CET 2018 Application Form.
- Click on the submit button.
- The registration details will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Now, login with “Course Name”, “Email ID” & “Password”.
- Read the student & parent declaration section & click on the “I Agree” button.
- Select payment gateway & click on “Ok” button.
- Now, you have to fill your personal details, contact details, educational details, etc.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- Note down your details, including Form No., Name & Course.
- Upload your scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- The size of the photograph & signature should be less than 60 kb.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Now, you can pay the application fee by clicking on “Pay Now” button.
- Check your transaction details & click on submit button.
- Enter the payment details and click on “Proceed” button
- Keep the print copy of the filled online application form and keep safe for future references.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any query about BVP CET 2018 Application Form, you can leave your comments in the comment box.