AFMC MBBS 2018 Application Form: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
AFMC MBBS 2018 Application Form will be released by the Armed Forces Medical College in the month of April. AFMC MBBS Admission will be provided on the basis of NEET scores. Candidates seeking admission in the AFMC will have to fill the online application form. Only NEET candidates will be eligible to apply for AFMC MBBS 2018. Candidates can check here the details about AFMC MBBS application form 2018.
AFMC MBBS 2018 Application Form
- AFMC MBBS 2018 Application form can be filled via online mode only.
- Candidates can register and fill the application form from the last week of April 2018.
- The last date to fill the online application form will be the third week of May 2018.
- Candidates have to register first and then proceeds towards the filling up of application form.
- To pay the application fee, candidates have to download the generated Challan and submit the requisite fee to the SBI bank.
- At last, don’t forget to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
The candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-. The application is same for all the candidates. Application fee can be remitted through SBI bank Challan. Candidates have to visit their nearest SBI bank and submit the requisite fee.
Here, we are providing the complete eligibility criteria which candidates have to fulfill to be eligible for AFMC MBBS 2018:
- Nationality: Candidates must belong to the Indian national. Candidates of Nepal, Bhutan or Persons of India Origin shifted from Pakistan or any other foreign country with the purpose of permanently settled in India can also apply.
- Age Criteria: The age of candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018. For B.Sc holders, the age should not exceed 24 years.
- Marital Status: Only unmarried candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate have to pass the 10+2 from recognized board/University.
- Minimum Marks: 60% marks in PCB are the minimum required marks in the qualifying exam. It is necessary to score 50% mark individually in each subject.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are the compulsory required subjects. It is necessary to have Mathematics in 10th standard.
AFMC MBBS Application Dates 2018
In the below table, we are mentioning the AFMC MBBS 2018 tentative application dates. The actual dates will be updated after the release of official notification.
|Starting of online registration and filling of application form||4th week of April 2018|
|Closing date of registration||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit the application form||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to print the generated fee Challan||4th week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit the fee at any SBI Branch||4th week of May 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the AFMC MBBS 2018 application form.
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on the MBBS Admission link.
- Now, Click on the “Login for UG” available on the right hand side of the page.
- Now, you will be directed to login portal where you have to click on the “NEW USER CLICK HERE TO REGISTER”.
- Application process will consist of 3 parts.
- Fill the part-1 of the application form and click on the submit button.
- Enter your valid email ID for receiving the password to login.
- In part-2, candidates have to enter qualification details, upload scanned photograph and signature and proceed to part-3.
- Enter your personal details in part-3 and click on “View Application then Submit” button.
- Take the printout of challan by clicking on “Generate Challan” link.
- Pay the fee in any nearest SBI branch. Candidates can check their fee paid status after 24-28 hours by login their account.
For any other queries related to AFMC MBBS 2018 Application form, you can leave your queries in the below comment box.