KCET Application Form 2018 will be announced by the authority in the month of January 2018. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET/Kar CET) is organized by the Karnataka Examination Authority under the guidance of Karnataka University. KCET is a state level entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the engineering, pharmacy, ayurveda, homeopathy, architecture, etc courses. These courses are offered by the various colleges/institutions in Karnataka state. Candidates can check here all details about KCET 2018 application form.
Get here complete details about KCET Application Form 2018. Also check application dates, fee, eligibility criteria and how to apply for KCET 2018 exam.
Get latest news & updates about KCET 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
KCET Application Form 2018
KCET 2018 online application form details are given below:
- Candidates can avail the application form only through online mode from the website.
- KCET 2018 Registration will be started from the fourth week of January 2018.
- Candidates can register for the KCET exam till the first week of March 2018.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must read all the instruction carefully.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm), left hand thumb impression, signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) & parent signature on the application form.
- The size of the photograph & signature must be greater than 5 KB & less than 40 KB in aJPEG/JPG format.
- Candidates are informed to take a printout of the KCET 2018 application form for future use.
- Application form will not be submitted through offline mode (by post).
Candidates can make payment through the e-post office from any of the specified bank (State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad, Indian Bank). Candidates those residing outside India can deposit the fee through Demand Draft. The DD will be drawn in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore. The application fee details are given here:
|For Karnataka Outsiders|
|All Candidates||Rs. 750|
|For India Outsiders|
|All Candidates||Rs. 5000|
The eligibility criteria for different courses are given below:
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
|For Engineering/Architecture Courses||Pass 2nd PUC or equivalent examination with Mathematics & Physics subjects.Appearing candidates can also apply.||Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category)|
|For Pharmacy/Science Courses||Pass 2nd PUC or equivalent examination with Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry & Physics subjects.||Secure minimum 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category)|
KCET 2018 Dates
Check the tentative schedule of KCET Application Form 2018:
|Starting of online Application||4th week of January 2018|
|Last Date for form submission||1st week of March 2018|
|Last Date to pay the application fees in the bank||2nd week of March 2018|
|Application Correction Starts||2nd week of March 2018|
|Date of Exam (Biology & Mathematics)||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam (Physics & Chemistry)||1st week of May 2018|
How to Apply
Below we have mentioned some steps for KCET 2018 how to apply.
- Go to the official website (Link will be given above).
- Click on the link “CET 2018 UG Online Application”.
- Now, click on “New User? Click Here to Register” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully & click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Fill all the required details & click on “Submit” button.
- After form submission, you will get your “User ID” and “Password” on your registered mobile no. or email id.
- Login again with “User ID” & “Password”.
- Now, fill your personal details, examination details, communication details, study details, etc.
- After that, upload your scanned photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression & parent signature in JPEG/JPG format.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, download Challan by selecting one of the specified bank and pay the fee.
- At last, take a printout of the KCET online application 2018 in A4 size paper.
For any other queries related to KCET Application Form 2018, you may leave your queries in given below comment box.