Check latest notifications about JCECE 2018 Application Form. Get details regarding eligibility criteria, application dates, application fee & how to apply.
JCECE 2018 application form will be released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). JCECE is a state level entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in professional courses such as Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H., BHMS, B.F.Sc offered by the institutions/Universities of Jharkhand state. Get the detailed information about JCECE application form 2018 including eligibility criteria, application fee, dates and how to apply.
Get latest news & updates about JCECE 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
JCECE 2018 Application Form
Prior to fill the JCECE online application 2018, candidates must read all the guidelines & then proceed to fill the application form. Aadhaar card & Mobile Number will be mandatory for filling up the application form.
- Candidates will get the JCECE application form 2018 via online mode from the website.
- The commencement of online application form will be from the month of April 2018.
- The last date to submit the application form will be in the month of May 2018.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates have to opt the group of examinations among PCM, PCB & PCMB.
- Before applying for application, ready with the scanned images (photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression) & mark sheet of 10+2.
- Candidates will be allowed to submit only one application form. More than one application will be rejected.
- No correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of filled-in application form to the board office. Save it for future use.
Candidates can be submitted the application fee through online mode (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking). The application fee details are given below:
|PCM/PCB Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|PCMB Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 1,000/-|
The eligibility criteria for JCECE application form 2018 is listed below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Residence:Candidate should have the permanent/local residential certificate of Jharkhand state.
- Age Criteria: Candidates applying for B.V.Sc. & AH., B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry and B.H.M.S. programmes must have age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2018. For B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, the upper age limit is 22 years (5 years age relaxation to SC/ST candidates).
- For Agriculture & Forestry Courses: Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject.
- For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Courses: Passed 10+2/equivalent from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as mandatory subject. Minimum marks required to be eligible for this course is 50% marks (40% for reserved candidates) in PCB.
- For BHMS Course: Candidate is required to pass 10+2/equivalent with PCB and English from Jharkhand board or any other recognized board.
JCECE 2018 Dates
Candidates can check here the JCECE 2018 tentative application dates:
|Releasing of application form||April 2018|
|Closing of submission of the application form||May 2018|
|Exam Date||May 2018|
How to Apply
Check below the steps for JCECE 2018 how to apply:
- Visit the official link (link will be provided above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, select your exam & click on Apply button.
- Read all the instructions carefully & Click on “Click here to proceed” button.
- Fill your personal, course & exam city center options, educational, communication details, etc.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- After successful registration, the authority will send registration/application number and password to candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- Now, login your account and fill rest of the details in application form.
- Upload the scanned signature, photograph and left hand thumb impression in JPEG format.
- The size of the scanned images should be 50 KB.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- After successful completion of application process, candidates are strictly informed to take a printout of the confirmation page.
For any other queries related to JCECE 2018 Application Form, you may leave your query in the below comment box.
For Counseling & Admissions
Send Your Query To email@example.com