BCECE Application Form 2018 will be available through online mode only. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam. This exam is managed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the engineering, pharmacy & agriculture courses in Bihar state. It is organized in two stages (Stage 1 and Stage 2). Candidates have to qualify both the stages of the exam to get admission. Check here complete information about BCECE 2018 Application Form.
Get latest news & updates about BCECE 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below
BCECE Application Form 2018
The BCECE 2018 application form related details are given below:
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode from our website.
- No offline mode will be applicable to get the application.
- The BCECE registration will be started from the first week of February 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the first week of March 2018.
- Candidates first fill the PART A of application & then submit the fee.
- After fee payment, candidates have to fill PART B further.
- After the form filling, candidates keep the hard copy of the complete filled-in application form.
- The application form have to be sent to the authority with the fee receipt & documents in the given below address:
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O. B.V.College, Patna-800014”
Documents needed to send along with application:
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
- 10th & 12th passing certificate
- Character certificate
- Category Certificate
Candidates can deposit the application fee through online (credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline (Challan) mode. The application fee is given below:
|PCM/PCB||Rs. 660/-||Rs. 330/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 730/-||Rs. 365/-|
Candidates are advised to go through the complete eligibility criteria which are listed below:
- Candidates must hold the Indian nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the Bihar state and have a valid domicile.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should qualify the 12th/equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects are Physics & Mathematics along with one of the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- Qualifying Exam: The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized board.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects are Physics and Chemistry with one optional subject among Mathematics, Biology or technical vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to secure the 45% marks in qualifying exam and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
BCECE 2018 Dates
Candidates can check here the tentative BCECE 2018 application form dates given below:
|Availability of Online application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Closing date of submission of online application||1st week of March 2018|
|Closing date of submission of the fee through Challan||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date of submission of fee through online mode||2nd week of March 2018|
|Starting of editing in application form||2nd week of March 2018|
|Closing date of sending the hard copy filled-in application form along with the paid bank Challan & enclosures||3rd week of March 2018|
|Date of exam (1st Stage)||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of exam (2nd Stage)||2nd week of May 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can check the following steps for BCECE 2018 how to apply.
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on “Apply for BCECE 2018” link & read the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on the link “Continue to Registration”.
- Fill the required details given in the application form.
- After that, click on the “Register” button.
- Review and confirm your data before submission & click on the link “YES, I confirm my data is correct”.
- SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number which contains your registration number/user name.
- Login with “Username/Registration Number” & “Password”& click on sign button.
- Proceed to make payment.
- After payment, Click on the “Fill the Personal Information” link.
- Now, you have to fill your personal information & upload your scanned photograph and signature (in English or Hindi).
- Photograph size should be (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) contain your name & date of taking photograph.
- Click on the “Save & Continue” button & proceed to “Fill the Educational Information”.
- After completing all the steps, you have to download your application form PART A and PART B & also print address slip.
- In PART B, you have to paste the same photograph uploaded during form filling & also put your signature in Hindi and English in the specified column.
- You have to send the filled application PART A and PART B to the exam committee along with fee receipt & other documents through registered post/speed post.
If you have any other query about BCECE Application Form 2018, you can ask your query below in the comments below.
For Counseling & Admissions
Send Your Query To email@example.com
Get here complete information about BCECE Application Form 2018. Check also application form releasing date, eligibility, application fee and how to apply.