ICAR AIEEA 2018: Application Form, ICAR Entrance Exam, Dates
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has the authority to conduct the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). In the year 2018, ICAR’s 23rd All India Examinations (AIEEA) will be held. AIEEA UG 2018 and AIEEEA PG 2018 will be conducted for undergraduate and postgraduate admissions including PG Scholarship. For admission to Ph.D courses, ICAR conducts AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS). 15% seats of bachelor degree programmes (B.Sc ag./ B.Tech/B.F.Sc, etc) in Agricultural Universities (AUs) will be filled through ICAR AIEEA UG exam. Through this entrance exam, National Talent Scholarships (NTS) are awarded to the candidates who take admission outside their state of domicile. Here, candidates can check complete details about ICAR AIEEA 2018.
Get ICAR AIEEA 2018 exam details. Check ICAR AIEEA 2018 application form, exam dates & syllabus. Also check ICAR AIEEA exam pattern & eligibility criteria.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Exam Date
Here, candidates can check the tentative exam schedule of ICAR AIEEA 2018 for UG and PG courses:
|Availability of online application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee for online application||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application (from non-remote areas)||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application (from remote areas||1st week of May 2018|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2018|
|AIEEA UG exam date||2nd week of May 2018|
|AIEEA PG exam date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam date of AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS) for Ph.D admission||3rd week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of June 2018|
|Counselling Commences||4th week of June 2018|
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form
- ICAR AIEEA application form 2018 will be available from 3rd week of April 2018tentatively.
- While filling the online application form, candidates should upload scanned copy of signature, photograph and thumb impression (his left/ her right hand).
- Candidates need not to required to submit any mark sheet/certificate along with application.
- After filling the online application, candidate need to take the printout of computer generated confirmation page.
- Enclose the confirmation page along with copy of bank challan (duly stamped by the bank) and send it to the given address through registered/speed post.
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page will be the last week of April 2018.
- The address for sending the hard copy of confirmation page along with fee payment receipt is given below:
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
|AIEEA UG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 250/-|
|AIEEA PG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 300/-|
|AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 600/-|
Application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card using net banking of Canara bank. Applicants also have option to pay the fee through NEFT/bank challan of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ).
To be eligible for the entrance examination of ICAR, it is mandatory for all the applicants to meets all the eligibility conditions as prescribed by the authority. The eligibility criteria for AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG is given below:
For AIEEA UG:
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian national.
- Age Criteria: Age of the candidate must be 16 years as on 31st August, 2018.
- Qualifying Examination: Minimum qualification required is 10+2 from a recognized board. The last two years of 10+2 should be studied with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subjects amongst Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture/Home Science.
- Those studied intermediate with Agriculture and not with Physics and Chemistry may eligible for admission in some SAUs in the State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who wish to opt stream-A in the entrance exam must have necessarily passed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science subjects. Stream-B aspirants have to pass the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Intermediate with home science candidates would be eligible for admission into limited AUs.
- Minimum Marks: The qualifying examination should be passed with not less than 50% aggregate marks for General, OBC and UPS (40% aggregate marks for SC, ST and PC categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
For AIEEA PG:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: The upper age limit is 19 years as on 31st August 2018.
- Qualifying Examination: Bachelor’s degree in a respective field from a recognized institution (under the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. & A.H.), 10+2+4 and 10+6 years). Those candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree in pattern of 10+2+3 can only apply for IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal in some courses.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduation appearing candidates may also apply.
- Minimum Marks: In graduation, candidates should not have marks less than 60% (50% for SC/ST/PC categories).
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2018
Get details about the ICAR AIEEEA 2018 exam pattern for UG and PG courses:
For AIEEA UG 2018:
- Mode of Examination: The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- Number of Questions: Total 180 questions of maximum 720 marks will be appeared in the test.
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be of objective type.
- Language: The question paper will be in Hindi as well as in English language.
- Exam Duration: Candidate has to complete the examination in 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will earn 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted from the total score in case of marking incorrect response.
|Stream-A||Stream-B||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||Physics||60 questions||720 Marks|
For AIEEA PG 2018:
- Mode of Examination: The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- Sections: There will be 2 sections in the examination i.e. Section-A and Section-B.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions of maximum 200 marks will be appeared in the test. Section-A will carry 20 questions and rest of the 180 questions will be carried by Section-B.
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be of MCQ type.
- Exam Duration: Candidate has to complete the examination in 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will earn 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted from the total score in case of marking incorrect response.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section-A||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Section-B||180 Questions||180 Marks|
How to Prepare for ICAR AIEEA
Check ICAR AIEEA preparation tips from here:
- Gather the complete syllabus of entrance examination.
- Understand the exam pattern.
- Make a study schedule.
- You may prepare notes by yourself. It will build your memory skills as well as help you to revise these notes at last moments.
- Revision is must. Do revision periodically of all the important topics.
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018
ICAR AIEEA 2018 admit card will be uploaded on ICAR website in the 2nd week of May 2018. The copy of admit card must be attested by principal of college/school last attended or by gazetted officer. It is necessary for the candidates to attest photograph, signature as well as put thumb impression in the admit card to appear the examination.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Results
ICAR AIEEA result 2018 will be published on its official website. The result should be checked by the candidate from the personal login account. It is expected that result will be announced by the second week of June 2018. Result will be published in terms of overall merit-rank and category rank obtained by the candidate.
ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2018
The candidates who will be declared as qualified will be eligible for attending the ICAR counselling. The counselling will be held as per the schedule notified by the authority. Candidates are required to attend the counselling in person. All the qualified candidates have to bring the self attested as well as original documents/certificates at the time of counselling.