ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form can be filled through online mode only. The notification will be released in the month of February 2018. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) organizes an entrance exam, which is known as All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). The ICAR AIEEA exam will be organized for providing admission in UG, PG, Research & other programmes in the field of agriculture. In this article, candidates may check details about ICAR AIEEA application form 2018 including the date of applying online, eligibility criteria, How to apply and some basic FAQs.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form
Some major details about application form are mentioned here:
- The online application form for AIEEA UG & AIEEA PG will be available from the first week of March 2018.
- Aspirants can submit the online application form till the last week of March 2018.
- There will be no offline application will be provided to fill the application.
- Students should fill the application, after reading the information bulletin carefully.
- Candidates can make the fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Take a printout of the application form and send it along with the fee payment proof & other required documents to the given below address:
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
The application fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card and Canara bank payment gateway. Payment can also be done through NEFT and Bank Challan. Candidates have to make payment through the E-challan of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur. The application fee category-wise is given below:
|AIEEA UG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 250/-|
|AIEEA PG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 300/-|
|AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 600/-|
The detailed eligibility criteria for UG & PG courses are listed below:
AIEEA UG Courses:
- Aadhaar Card: Candidates must have Aadhaar Card to apply.
- Nationality: Applicant should be an Indian national.
- Age Criteria: The age of applicant should be 16 years as on 31st August, 2018.
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass the 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subject from Biology/Home Science/Mathematics/Agriculture.
- Aspirants those studied 10+2 with Agriculture (excluding Physics and Chemistry) are eligible to get admission in some SAUs in the State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- For stream-A exam, candidate must have passed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science subjects.
- For stream-B, students have to qualify the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- 12th standard with home science subject are also eligible for admission into limited AUs.
- Minimum Marks: The qualifying marks are 50% for General/OBC /UPS (40% for SC/ST/PC categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Aspirants appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
AIEEA PG Courses:
- Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar Card is mandatory to apply for this examination.
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian national.
- Age Criteria: The maximum age should be 19 years as on 31st August, 2018.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants should possess the bachelor’s degree in respective field under the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. & A.H.), 10+2+4 and 10+6. Those passed the bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 can apply for IARI, Pusa and NDRI, Karnal in few courses.
- Minimum Marks: The qualifying marks should be 60% (50% for SC/ST/PC categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing aspirants can also apply.
ICAR AIEEA Application Dates 2018
The tentative dates of ICAR AIEEA Application process are given below:
|Starting of online application form||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application from||Last week of March 2018|
|AIEEA UG/PG/Ph.D Exam Date||2nd week of June 2018|
How to Apply for ICAR AIEEA
Aspirants can fill & submit the ICAR AIEEA 2018 application form through the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Search for the “ICAR AIEEA Application Form”.
- Select the course as “AIEE UG” or “AIEEA PG”.
- Enter all the details like personal, qualification, address, course & other required details in the application form.
- Before submitting the details, check the filled details carefully.
- Select the mode for fee payment.
- Fill the required payment details and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and send it along with required documents to the address mentioned above.
- Also take one print copy of the application form, fee payment proof & postal dispatch proof for future correspondence.