JJM Medical College Admission 2017-18
JJM Medical College Admission
Celebrating Golden Jubilee year, J.J.M medical college has travelled a long journey through the efforts of a number of luminaries and philanthropists.Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore. Undergraduate, Postgraduate Degree and Diploma Courses are currently being offered.
Known for its excellence in education and a pragmatic approach towards teaching adopted by the faculties there, an increasing number of students seek J.J.M Medical College Davangere Direct Admission.
The faculties at the J.J.M Medical College impart up to date knowledge and help the students in research and academic activities. Known for its prominence, there is a consistent rise in the number of students enrolling under J.J.M Medical College Direct Admission 2017.
J.J.M Medical College Direct Admission criteria:
- The candidate should have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually andobtained at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together in the qualifying examination i.e. PUC II/10+2/HSC or equivalent. The candidate should have also secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together at KLEU-UGAIET Exam.
Post –Graduate/ MD
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognised institution.
- The Candidate must have completed one year Compulsory Rotating Internship in a teaching institution or other institution recognized by the Medical council of India, and obtained permanent registration of any Medical Council.
Hence, even if you have failed to secure a seat in government colleges in India, you can seek admission to J.J.M MC, under J.J.M Medical College Direct Admission Procedure which is easy and well laid out so as to guide students step by step into gaining J.J.M Medical College Direct Admission.
JJM Medical College, Davanagere by Management Quota Seat
Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical Medical College, Davanagere, Karnataka, India was established in the year 1965. It is premiere Institute of the Association imparting Allopathic Medical Education leading to Undergraduate, Postgraduate Degree and Diploma Courses. It is currently affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Sciences, Karnataka, and Bangalore. The MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA RECOGNISES the M.B.B.S, Postgraduate Degree and Diploma courses offered by the Institution.
Jaya Jagadguru Murugharajendra Medical College (JJMMC) is a Private Un-aided Medical College affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Approved by Government of Karnataka and recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
The institution is striving hard to develop a health task force at all levels of health care delivery system through the various government as well as own hospital
Duration: 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
JJM Medical College, Davanagere by Management Quota Seat : The JJM Medical College, Davanagere is famous for its modern methods of educating that include the intense use of audio slides such as multi-media projectors and the internet. The JJM Medical College gets filled very quickly once the medical entry results are declared. The fee structure of JJM Medical College is as per the college standards and is affordable given the top quality to train and learning imparted here.
JJM Medical College MBBS Admission through Management Quota JJM Medical College Davangere:
- Spread over 25 miles of area with excellent infrastructural features for training the students.
- It is currently associated Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore.
- The M.B.B.S, Post grad Level and degree courses offered by the organization are recognized by the Medical Authorities of India.
- The organization is attempting hard to develop any adverse health task force at all levels of medical care distribution system through the various government as well as own medical centers.
- Bapuji academic Organization was created in 1958 as a brain kid of a number of visionaries with affiliate degree objective to provide basic knowledge help to the dominantly non-urban national of Davanagere and its environment.
- Through the initiatives of variety of Luminaries and Philanthropists, the Organization has full-grown substantially by developing a sequence of academic businesses in nearly each self-discipline from primary to knowledge.
J J M Medical College Admission Process Details
Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and Fees for MBBS
For admission to Medical, you have to be completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of the admission.
JJM Medical College, Davanagere by Management Quota Seat Educational Qualification:
- A candidate must have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th std. or equivalent exam with PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & BIOLOGY as optional subjects and ENGLISH as one of the languages of study.
- A candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in the PCB group and 40% in the case of SC / ST / Category.
JJM Medical College, Davanagere by Management Quota Seat
The Candidates are selected from Karnataka-CET exams, ComedK and AIPMT.
JJM Medical College, Davanagere by Management Quota Seat :
- No Objection Certificate from the Department of Health Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
- An eligibility Certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Student Visa.
- Residential Certificate.
- The Selection is based on the Common Entrance Test (C.E.T), conducted once a year by the Karnataka Government or COMED-K conducted by Consortium of Pvt Medical Colleges of Karnataka once a year for all the students from the state & country seeking admission into the course.
- Among the total number of seats available i.e 150, 40% (60seats) will be filled by the CET examination results for the domicile of Karnataka only. 40% (60 seats) will be filled by the examination results of COMED-K Examination.
- Both the above admissions will be entirely on merit basis. Of the remaining 15% (22 seats) will be for the N.R.I students and others and 5% (8 seats) will be for institutional preference.
JJM Medical College, Davanagere by Management Quota Seat Courses:
Under Graduate Programs
Feel free to call us to know about MBBS Admission for 2017 Seat in your dream medical colleges through management/NRI quota…@ Low Donation Packages!!!! HURRY UP !!!!
Disclaimer: This advertisement is regarding guidance for MBBS admissions through Management Quota in a Private Medical College. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.***
Booking in advance for 2017 batch in most of the colleges is going on. So call us and Book your seats, at very modest and genuine rate.
About:- JJM Medical College, Davangere
Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra was established in 1965 and belongs to the BEA (Bapuji Educational Association). It is located in Davangere which is 260kms away from Bangalore. The JJM Medical College is built on a 25miles of vast expanse of land and has an excellent infrastructure. There is also a central library and research centre with a capacity of 1500.The JJM Medical College, Davanagere is famous for its contemporary methods of teaching that involve the extensive use of audio visual aids such as multimedia projectors and the internet.
- Recognition: Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi
- Affiliations: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore
Under Graduate Programs
Post Graduate Programs:
- M.D in Anatomy
- M.D in Physiology
- M.D in Biochemistry
- M D in Pathology
- M D in Pharmacology
- M D in Forensic Medicine
- M D in General Medicine
- M D in Pediatrics
- M D in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- M D in Anesthesiology
- Blood Bank
- Hostel Facilities
- Sports and Gym
- Bank Facility
- Emergency ward