Admission for PG (MD Pathology course) in Karnataka top medical college Sri Devaraj URS Medical College has been started. PG medical seats for MD Pathology available at Sri Devaraj URS Medical College , Karnataka under management & NRI quota.
MD Pathology (MD-Pathology) is one of the most demanded courses in India for doctors who have qualified for PG studies after their MBBS graduation. Seats are limited so candidates must register themselves now in our portal and get consultancy from our team for your MD Pathology admission in Sri Devaraj URS Medical College
Advance seat booking started for current academic year so call us now and book your seats, Book your seat in advance at very modest and genuine rate.
Contact at the earliest to confirm your seat in your budget constraints.
!! Seats are limited. Hurry up !!!
Registration for MD Pathology Admission in Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Karnataka
Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research or Sri Devaraj Urs University, a deemed to be University, has decided to conduct Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 Process based on the results of NEET 2017 (National Eligibility Entrance Test) for MBBS admission at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Kolar. The University invites applications from eligible candidates who have declared qualified in the NEET 2017 entrance exam conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 – Calendar of Events
Applications are invited by Sri Devaraj Urs Higher Education and Research from eligible candidates seeking MBBS admission at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Kolar, to participate in Sri Devaraj Urs University Counselling 2017. The complete schedule of Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 is as mentioned under:
|Start date for making Online application||18 August 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application with Online payment||2 September 2017|
|Publishing of provisional merit list||6 September 2017|
|Start date for raising any objections to published provisional merit list||6 September 2017|
|Last date for submission of objections on the published merit list||8 September 2017|
|Publishing of Final merit list and start date for downloading SDUAHER rank cards||9 September 2017|
|1st Round of counseling and seat selection process at the university||14 September 2017|
|Last date for reporting to the college / for surrendering seats allotted during 1st round of counseling||17 September 2017|
Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates from all over the country can apply for admission to MBBS course in Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Kolar, affiliated to Sri Devaraj Urs University. The eligibility criteria for MBBS course is as under:
Eligibility for MBBS Admission
- The candidate seeking MBBS admission at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Kolarthrough Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 should have scored min. 50% marks in aggregate in PCB subjects in the qualifying examination and should have passed these subjects (PCB) individually. The candidate should have also scored 50% marks in English language.
- The candidate must qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) securing valid NEET rank.
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of MBBS admission.
Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 Application Process for MBBS Course
- The application form for Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 will be available online for candidates from 18th August 2017.
- Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 application form should be submitted by the eligible candidates seeking admission to MBBS course at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Online with required medical counselling process fee along with relevant documents.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive the Login ID and Password to their Mobile Number and E-mail ID which is unique & system generated.
Applicants appearing for MBBS Counselling must download and take the print out of SDUAHER Merit cum Counseling Admission Card which will be available under Applicant Login.
- The applicants have to retain the SDUAHER Merit Cum Counseling Admission Card until the completion of the MBBS admission process.
Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 Application Fees
The fee for Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 application form is INR 500/- only (non-refundable).
Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 – Seat Matrix
Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research follows reservation policy of Government of India. The MBBS seats available for various categories during Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 are as under:
|Category||No. of MBBS Seats|
|General Merit (GM)||65|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||19|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||9|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||34|
Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Counselling 2017 – Fee Structure for MBBS Course
The tuition fee structure for MBBS Course is INR 8, 25,000/- per annum.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.