Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital Bangalore
Rajarajeshwari Medical College is one of the top private minority medical colleges in Karnataka. This private minority medical college was established in the year 2005 in Bangalore. This medical college provides quality medical education to enhance the potential of the medical students.
Rajarajeshwari Medical College & Hospital Recognition and Affiliation
Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital Bangalore (RRMCH Bangalore) is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore. This private minority medical college is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Rajarajeswari Medical College Courses Offered
Rajarajeswari Medical College (RRMCH Bangalore) is one of the most sought-after private medical colleges in Karnataka offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses for medical aspirants.
The under-graduate course offered at RRMCH Bangalore is MBBS.
The post graduate courses offered at Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore are MD and MS.
MD (Doctor of Medicine): Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Psychiatry, Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy, Forensic Medicine, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Anaesthesia, Radiology, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine, Paediatrics, General Medicine.
MS (Master of Surgery): Orthopaedics, E.N.T, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, General Surgery.
Rajarajeswari Medical College Admission Process
The complete Rajarajeshwari Medical College admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses is mentioned below.
MBBS Admission Process
Rajarajeshwari Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission
- For admission to MBBS Course at RRMCH Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in the PCB group (40% in the case of SC / ST candidates).
- The candidate must have passed in English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before on or before 31stDecember of the year MBBS admission.
RRMCH Bangalore MBBS Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MBBS admission at Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore must qualify in NEET UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MBBS admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of seats, candidates will be allotted MBBS seat.
PG Medical Admission Process
Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS Admission
- For admission to MD/MS Course at RRMCH Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have obtained MBBS degree from MCI recognized institution.
- Candidates seeking admission at one of the reputed private minority medical colleges in Bangalore, Rajarajeshwari Medical College, must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination.
RRMCH Bangalore PG Medical Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MD/MS admission Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital Bangalore must qualify in PG medical entrance exam.
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MD/MS admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of medical seats, candidates will be allotted a MD/MS seat.
Rajarajeshwari Medical College Entrance Exam Coaching
There is an extensive competition among students to crack medical entrance exam – NEET. Exam Coaching plays most important role in shaping the career of the students. Guidance from experts is always helpful for better preparation. Experts know very well the syllabus of NEET entrance exam and tell the students what to study and how to study. Hence, exam coaching is the wise decision to make as it helps medical aspirants crack the entrance exam in the best possible way for MBBS/MD/MS admission at Rajarajeswari Medical College Bangalore.
Rajarajeshwari Medical College Seat Matrix
RRMCH Bangalore Seat Matrix – MBBS Course
The total number of MBBS seats at Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore is 150.
Rajarajeswari Medical College Bangalore Seat Matrix – Postgraduate Course
The total number of MD seats at RRMCH Bangalore is 80.
The total number of MS seats at Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore is 19.
Rajarajeswari Medical College Fee Structure
For Rajarajeshwari Medical College MBBS fee structure, please click here and for PG Medical fee structure, please click here.
Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital Bangalore Management Details
Principal: Dr. H.V. Shetty
- Dr. Sangeetha S.
- Dr. T.M. Nagaraja
- Dr. Ranganath M.D.
- Dr. Krishna M.V.
- Dr. S. Rajagopalan
Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital Bangalore Address
No.202, Kambipura, Mysore Road, Bengaluru-560 074
Admission for PG (MS ENT course) in Karnataka top medical college Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital has been started. PG medical seats for MS ENT available at Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital Karnataka under management & NRI quota.
MS ENT ( MS ENT ) is one of the most demanded courses in India for doctors who have qualified for PG studies after their MBBS graduation. Seats are limited so candidates must register themselves now in our portal and get consultancy from our team for your admission in MS ENT In Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital
Registration for MS ENT Admission In Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital, Karnataka
Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital, 2nd Floor,Ramohalli Cross, Kumbalgodu, Mysore Road,
MCI, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital-Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital aims at promoting service minded, scientific tempered citizens of exemplary stature to serve the humanity.
Recognised by Medical Council Of India & Govt. Of India and Affiliated to RGUHS, Bengaluru
Start Working To Fulfill Your Dreams, Otherwise Some Day Someone Will Put You in Work To Fulfill their Dreams!
Raja Rajeswari Medical College has been started in 1992, with a purpose to establish institution of academic excellence, in all over Bangalore. Our main goal is to provide best services with a scientific decision to serve humanity. College provide healthcare for all. Training facility offered in this medical college is began to have sense of professionalism to the students. It helps in providing latest teaching, equipment to make sure that the students enjoy best infrastructure facilities. The institute offers one undergraduate, twenty postgraduate programs. College is recognized by Medical Council of India and affiliate to Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Admission Guarantee provide Direct Admission in Raja Rajeswari Medical College.
Inauguration of State-of-Art, Modular, Super Specialty Operation Theaters
Dedication to the humanity by Prof. Dr. Francis G. Dunn, President, Royal College of physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK.
One of its kind facility given to the students
Students have exclusive dedicated 100 Mbps 1:1 bandwidth
MOOGAMBIGAI CHARITABLE AND EDUCATIONAL TRUST was conceived in the Year 1992 with a specific purpose and commitment to establishing institutions of academic excellence, throughout Karnataka. Our main aim is to promote service minded, scientific tempered citizens of exemplary stature to serve the humanity.
It is my pleasure to congratulate you on your enrolling yourself as a student in our group of institutions, which are well known for the discipline, quality education and personality development.
Vice Chairman’s Message
A.C.S. Arun Kumar
B.Tech (Hons)., LMISTE.,
Education is presently undergoing a welcome seismic change. In tune with the changing times, RajaRajeshwari Group of Institutions, aim to help students excel in the various fields of study of their choice…
- Learner centered health care education
- Patient centered service
- Community oriented research
- Strong community relationship
- Serve the under served
- Meet the regional, national and global health care educational needs
- Inter organizational linkage
- Strategic future oriented planning
- Professionalism in management
- Open organizational climate
- Excellence in knowledge skills and service
- Single window delivery of total human health care service & education needs
- Total quality management
- Unique work culture in alleviating human sufferings
- To train general, specialised, & allied professionals to meet the regional , national and global health care services
- Be efficient, effective, community acceptable, and excel in service, education & research
- To impart knowledge & interact with organizations of similar interest
- Fostering global competencies, inculcating value system among learners
- Promote use of technology of relevance
- To induce paradigm shift in community that many diseases are preventable, curable & affordable
- Reach the unreachable with awareness, education & service
- Serve the under served
- Continuous Pursuit of excellence
- Acquiring the state of the art-know how
- Imbibing excellent in-the-job skills
- Stimulation of open and positive minds
- Making Universal ethical values at work ethics
- Keep the learning curve upwards
Availability of medical facilities is of utmost importance. We aim to serve the healthcare needs to the medically unreached populations. Through this we provide quality medical, paramedical, nursing and allied healthcare education, excellent and compassionate hospital services with state of the art facilities as well as to carry out health research for the betterment of the humankind in tune with the holistic values of the institution.
MBBS,MD,MS admission in Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore
For MBBS,MD,MS admission in Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore
• FORENSIC MEDICINE
• GENERAL MEDICINE
• DERMATOLOGY & VENEROLOGY & LEPROSY
• SOCIAL & PREVENTIVE MEDICINE/COMMUNITY MEDICINE
• EMERGENCY MEDICINE
• GENERAL SURGERY
• MD/MS OBSTETRTICS & GYNAECOLOGY
• RADIO DIAGNOSIS/RADIOLOGY
• TUBERCLOSIS & RESPIRATORY DISEASE/PULMONARY MEDICINE
Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore Booking started for following courses MBBS.MD.MS.BDS.MDS.for admission call us on