Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Tamil Nadu Admissions 2017
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospital (VMKVMCH). MBBS 100 Seats. PG 61 Seats.
The medical college is having a deemed status as per the UGC Act 1956. A full-fledged medical institution in Salem, the Steel Plant city of Tamil Nadu. The affiliated university is Vinayaka Missions University. The medical institution conducts an all India Entrance Examination to select students into UG / PG courses.
Origin of College – Credit goes to Sri A.Shanmugasundaram, the visionary founder and chairman of Thirumuruga Kirupananda Variyar Thavathiru Sundara Swamigal Medical Educational & Charitable trust. Due to the pioneering effort of this founder-Chairman was established Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College in 1996.
MBBS, MD, MS & Diploma Courses – The UG course is MBBS. The PG courses are in PG Diploma, MD & MS. All of these UG / PG Courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
Admission in MBBS Course – For getting admission into MBBS course in Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem the students have to qualify Common Entrance Test conducted by Vinayaka Missions University. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in the all India Entrance Examination.
- Name of Medical College
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem
- Affiliated University
Vinayaka Missions University (Deemed), Salem
- Year of Establishment
- MBBS Seats
- PG Seats
Brief details about Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College Salem – The brief details of the medical college are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical College. The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
- College Name Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem
- Management Thirumuruga Kirupananda Variyar Thavathiru Sundara Swamigal Medical Educational and Charitable Trust
- Established In 1996
- Affiliation Vinayaka Missions University
- Recognition Recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Address NH-47, Sankari Main Road, Seeragapadi, Salem-636308
- Mr. RAJEEV (Chennai no) : 9003166012(Del): 09616074719 ,(UP): 09918883315
- Website http://www.vinayakamission.com
- Hospital 600 Beds.
- Out Patients Every day 1655 Out Patients are treated by the hospital.
- Surgeries Every day 20 surgeries are conducted in the hospital.
- Radiological Department Every day number of patients with investigations related to X-rays are 170, Ultra-Sonography are 87 & CT Scan are 11.
- Laboratory Every day 1226 Out Patients and 835 In Patients get their tests done in hospital laboratory.
- Teaching Rooms 13 Class Rooms. 4 Gallery Class Rooms.
- Library Three-storied building library. 7200 Books. 2800 Reference Books. 75 Indian Journals. 36 Foreign Journals. 1500 Back Volume Journals. 750 Online Journals.
- Auditorium Annapoorana Auditorium. Air-conditioned. Capacity to accommodate 1200 persons. With LCD and audio-video projection.
- Hostel Separate for girls & boys available for under-graduate & post-graduate students. Total strength – Girls 364. Boys 230.
PG Specialization Courses at Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospital, Salem
PG Specialization of 22 different courses for 61 seats is available in Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospital, Salem. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted autonomously by Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospital, Salem.
Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma, MD, MS Course in VMKVMCH, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by Vinayaka Missions University. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
PG Specialization Courses PG Seats
- Diploma in Anesthesia 2
- Diploma in Ophthalmology 1
- Diploma in Orthopaedics 2
- Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology 1
- MD (Emergency Medicine) 2
- MD – Anaesthesiology 4
- MD – Bio-Chemistry 3
- MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 4
- MD – General Medicine 5
- MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion 2
- MD – Microbiology 4
- MD – Paediatrics 4
- MD – Pharmacology 2
- MD – Physiology 2
- MD – Psychiatry 1
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 4
- MD/MS – Anatomy 2
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 4
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology 2
- MS – ENT 2
- MS – General Surgery 4
- MS – Orthopaedics 4
Send Your Query To firstname.lastname@example.org
For Admission Guidance under NEET Merit / NRI Quota and for expert advice for Recognized seat / college.Fill the form belowPictures / Photos / Images used in this article or post is for representational purposes only. Admission Guidance in MBBS/MD/MS/PG Diploma Course – For details – Contact –
ATBanzara Education – Under Management / NRI QuotaTo Receive Medical Entrance Exam Notifications in your email.Send your requirement by Filling the form below