About MVJMC & RH
MVJ medical college is a well established educational institute for imparting quality medical education. The college was established in 2001 under the umbrella of Venkatesha Education Society. It is located in Hoskote a rural district of Bangalore, and is well connected to the city.
The college is recognized by the Medical Council of India and is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences for conducting the medical undergraduate programme leading to the award of MBBS degree.
This blog will give details of MVJ Medical College admission process like medical college admissions, admission fees and total number of medical seats.
MVJ Medical College Bangalore
MVJ Medical College Bangalore (MVJMC Bangalore) is one of the most preferred private medical colleges in Karnataka. This private medical college was established in the year 2001 under the umbrella of Venkatesha Education Society. It’s a well-established institute providing quality medical education for medical aspirants.
MVJMC Bangalore, a private minority medical college in Karnataka, is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore. This private medical college is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
MVJ Medical College Courses Offered
M V J Medical College Bangalore is one of the most sought-after private medical colleges in Karnataka offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses for medical aspirants.
The under-graduate course offered at MVJMC Bangalore is MBBS.
The post graduate courses offered at M V J Medical College Bangalore are:
MD (Doctor of Medicine): Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy, Psychiatry, Anaesthesia, Radiology, Pathology, Paediatrics, General Medicine.
MS (Master of Surgery): E.N.T, General Surgery, Orthopaedics.
MD / MS: Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology.
PG Diploma: Psychological Medicine, Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Anaesthesiology, Child Health.
MVJ Medical College Admission Process
The complete M V J Medical College admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses is mentioned below.
MBBS Admission Process
MVJMC Bangalore Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission
- For admission to MBBS Course at MVJ Medical College Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in the PCB group (40% in the case of SC / ST candidates).
- The candidate must have passed in English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before the year of MBBS admission.
M V J Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MBBS admission at MVJMC Bangalore must qualify in NEET UG (National Eligibility Entrance Test).
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MBBS admission counselling, conducted by AMPCK (Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka) in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of seats, candidates will be allotted MBBS seat at MVJ Medical College Bangalore.
M V J Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS/Diploma Admission
- For admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Course at MVJMC Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have obtained MBBS degree from MCI recognized institution.
- Candidates seeking admission at one of the best private minority medical colleges in Karnataka, M V J Medical College Bangalore, must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination.
M V J Medical College PG Medical/Diploma Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MD/MS/PG Diploma admission MVJMC Bangalore must qualify in PG medical entrance exam.
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MD/MS/PG Diploma admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of medical seats, candidates will be allotted a MD/MS/PG Diploma seat.
MVJ Medical College Entrance Exam Coaching
To secure a merit seat at MVJ Medical College Bangalore, one needs to qualify in the competitive entrance exam – NEET. Expert guidance is very essential to stay in the right mode of exam preparation. Hence, exam coaching is the wise decision to make as it helps aspirants seeking medical admission to crack the competitive entrance exam in the best possible way. There are many exam coaching institutes which provide complete guidance, study materials and organize mock tests to train you in qualifying National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
What’s up 9911891493
Send Your Query To firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / Navi Mumbai / Delhi / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.
MVJ Medical College Seat Matrix
MVJMC Bangalore Seat Matrix – MBBS Course
The total number of MBBS seats at MVJ Medical College Bangalore is 150.
M V J Medical College Bangalore Seat Matrix – Postgraduate Course
The total number of MD seats at M V J Medical College Bangalore is 13.
The total number of MS seats at MVJ Medical College Bangalore is 8.
The total number of MD/MS seats at MVJMC Bangalore is 9.
The total number of PG Diploma seats at M V J Medical College Bangalore is 7.
MVJ Medical College Fee Structure
For MBBS fee structure and PG Medical/Diploma fee structure at MVJMC, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, please click here.
MVJ Medical College Management Details
Principal: Air Vice Marshal Dr. T.S. Raghuraman AVSM
- Dr. Sangeeta M
- Dr. Shivakumar Veeraiah
- Dr. Shameem Shariff
- Dr. T.V. Venkatadri
- Dr. T.C. Anjanamma
- Dr. M.S Krishna Murthy
- Dr. K. Gopal
- Dr. Mallikarjunappa .B
- Dr. Nisith Kumar Ray
- Dr. Ratna Bulusu
- Dr. Nagaraj B.T.
MVJ Medical College Bangalore Address
Dandupalya, 30th KM Milestone, National Highway 4, Kolathur P.O., Hoskote, Bangalore – 562 114
MVJ Medical College Facilities
The facilities available at M V J Medical College Bangalore are Library, Lecture Theatres, Laboratory, Auditorium, Hostel, Transportation, Teaching Hospital, etc.
M V J Medical College Management Admission 2017
M V J Medical College NRI Admission 2017
M V J Medical College Direct Admission 2017