Admissions opening from the month of March, 2017. Contact Admissions section for more details.
medical college admissions, admission fees and total number of medical seats.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore
M S Ramaiah Medical College is one of the top 5 private medical colleges in Karnataka. This private medical college was established in the year 1979 in Bangalore. The medical college aims to provide medical education of international quality. Its high standards for teaching, training and research have attracted medical aspirants from all over the world.
MSRMC Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore. This private medical college is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Courses Offered
MSRMC Bangalore is one of the most sought-after private medical colleges in Karnataka offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses for medical aspirants.
The under-graduate course offered at MSRMC Bangalore is MBBS.
The post graduate courses offered at Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore are:
MD (Doctor of Medicine): Radio Diagnosis/Radiology, Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Bio-Chemistry, Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, General Medicine, Microbiology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Radiotherapy and Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine.
MS (Master of Surgery): E.N.T, General Surgery, Orthopaedics.
MD / MS: Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology.
PG Diploma: Anesthesia, Child Health, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radio-Diagnosis, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Public Health and Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Admission Process
The complete M S Ramaiah Medical College admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses is mentioned below.
MBBS Admission Process
MSRMC Bangalore Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission
- For admission to MBBS Course at Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in the PCB group (40% in the case of SC / ST candidates).
- The candidate must have passed in English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before the year of MBBS admission.
MSRMC Bangalore MBBS Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MBBS admission at MSRMC Bangalore must qualify inNEET UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MBBS admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of seats, candidates will be allotted MBBS seat.
MD/MS/Diploma Admission Process
M S Ramaiah Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS/Diploma Admission
- For admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Course at MSRMC Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have obtained MBBS degree from MCI recognized institution.
- Candidates seeking admission at one of the reputed private medical colleges in Karnataka, MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore, must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination.
MS Ramaiah Medical College PG Medical/Diploma Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MD/MS/PG Diploma admission MSRMC Bangalore must qualify in PG medical entrance exam.
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MD/MS/PG Diploma admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of medical seats, candidates will be allotted a MD/MS/PG Diploma seat.
Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Entrance Exam Coaching
To secure a merit seat at M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore, one needs to qualify in the competitive entrance exam. Expert guidance is very essential to stay in the right mode of exam preparation. Hence, exam coaching is the wise decision to make as it helps aspirants seeking medical education to crack the competitive entrance exam in the best possible way for admission to MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Seat Matrix
MSRMC Bangalore Seat Matrix – MBBS Course
The total number of MBBS seats at MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore is 150.
MSRMC Bangalore Seat Matrix – Postgraduate Course
The total number of MD seats at MSRMC Bangalore is 64.
The total number of MS seats at M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore is 11.
The total number of MD/MS seats at MSRMC Bangalore College is 10.
The total number of PG Diploma seats at MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore is 26.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Admission Fees
For MBBS fee structure and PG Medical/Diploma fee structure at MSRMC Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, .
M S Ramaiah Medical College Management Details
Principal and Dean: Dr. Medha Y Rao
- Dr. Shailaja Shetty
- Dr. Venkatesh D.
- Dr. Girish Chandra Y.P.
- Dr. Sudhir U
- Dr. Kulakarni S .V.
- Dr. Satish Shervegar
M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Address
MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bangalore – 560054
We got the one of the best and advanced infrastructure among the private colleges in India.