A.J. INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH CENTRE
MBBS ADMISSIONS 2018 A.J. MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
A.J. MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 9918883315 MANAGEMENT :TRUST
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 2002
ANNUAL INTAKE : 150 SEATS
A.J. MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre (AJIMSRC), Mangalore was established in 2002 under the aegis of Laxmi Memorial Education Trust. The institute has been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), Medical Council of India and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. AJIMSRC is a premier educational organization and it has 25 full-fledged departments.
A.J. MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Lecture Halls
- Computer Centres
- Medical Services
- Audio-visual Aids
- Physical Fitness Centre
- Residential Quarters
A.J. MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
UNDER GRADUATE COURSE
POST GRADUATE COURSES
MD Micro Biology
MD Forensic Medicine
MD Community Medicine
MD General Medicine
MD Respiratory Medicine
MD Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases
MS General Surgery
MD Radio – Therapy
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2018 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2018.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
A.J. MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
|A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
NH -66, Mangalore – 575 004.
INDIAMr. RAJEEV 09616074719 , 09918883315
A.J. MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS ADMISSIONS 2018 FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, MANAGEMENT AND NRI QUOTA ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Send Your Query To firstname.lastname@example.org