For Fees details & Admission Procedure.
DJ College of Dental Sciences & Research is situated in Modi Nagar (Ghaziabad), Uttar Pradesh. This college is one the first five dental colleges of Uttar Pradesh and is certainly an outstanding institution. It has completed more than decade in educating and creating great personalities. It has students from 17 different nations.
The college is affiliated to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra and has been recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI), New Delhi. The college was established by Jassar Dental Medical Education Health foundation, which is a registered Public Charitable society. D.J. College of Dental Sciences & Research Modi Nagar offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Dentistry – Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS). DJ Dental College have MDS in all 9 Branches:-
- Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Conservative Dentistry
- Orall & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Paediatrics & Preventive Dentistry
- Public Health Dentistry
DJ Dental College SALIENT FEATURES :
- Attach to 400 beded Hospital
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Central Library
- Auditorium & Sports complex
- Separated Boys & Girls A/C hostel in Campus
- Own College Bus Facility
- Canteen and mess facility
- Medical Services ( Regular Medical check-ups )
- Banking & ATM facility.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S. Course) is a 5-years course which includes 1- year compulsory rotating internship program.
BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria :-
Any Indian / NRI / Foreign Candidates must complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to BDS Course. Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary / 10+2 examination from any recognized board /council by Govt. of India with Science subjects with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with at least 50% marks .
BDS Admission Procedure :-
INTERESTED CANDIDATES may send their below mention SCAN Copies email@example.com
1. Color Passport Photo
2. Mobile No
2. Secondary / 10th Certificate
3. Higher Secondary / 12th Marksheet
For More Information :-