Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences is a budding institute in the field of medical-education and research. It is an institution set up with the objective of providing medical services to the society with care and attention, personal touch and perfection. The institute is promoted by “Saraswathi Ammal Educational and Charitable Trust”- Chennai, under the guidance of
Shri. J. Ramchandran, Chairman of the institute and chancellor of AMET university – Chennai.
- To provide best health care facilities to the people of Hapur and surrounding areas.
- To promote excellence in healthcare in India through world class education, training, research and practice.
- To be recognised as top academic medical centre in the region.
- To meet the needs of patients by providing convenient, available, accessible medical services.
- To provide medical services that are new, innovative and meet the special needs of the local community.
- To develop SIMS as top class health care provider for primary, specialty and unique medical services.
- To deliver high quality health and medical care with leading edge clinical competence and practice.
- To provide undergraduate education of the highest standards in medicine and allied health sciences and produce medical professionals with strong academic base and sound technical competence who can effectively serve the community.
- To benefit the community and society by contributing to the healthcare system of Uttar Pradesh & India.
- To recruit and retain the finest health care practitioners, provide career opportunities for excellent clinicians & environment to attract and retain high quality employees.
- Respect – For the dignity of each individual
- Teamwork – Among students, faculty, staff, and Management
- Innovation – Openness to new ideas & promoting creativity
- Accountability – Of individual faculty, staff, and students to each other
- Fairness – In matters of compensation, benefits, promotion and tenure, resource allocation, and handling disputes
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences was set up in 2008 with a leading medical education and research institute. This institute offers Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programmes. This education centre is to have highly qualified and professionally experienced doctors, professors, scholars, and administrative staff. This institute knows as modern hospital and research center. The hospital contains various facilities like O.P.D, Operation theatre, blood bank and many more. In the pharmacy of hospital, all medicines are available. The eligibility criteria of taking admission in the courses is that candidate should qualified 10+2 examination from CBSE/ICSE Board or its equivalent from recognized board with English as subject. Candidate should have got minimum 40% marks in physics, chemistry, Biology taken together. As far as candidate from SC/OBC/ST background, at least one should have pass with min 40% marks in above subjects. Admission Guarantee provides Direct Admission in Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences.
About Saraswati College of Professional Studies
Our College Logo/ Emblem- The motif – design is conceived by drawing ‘ONE’ seven times diagonally and locked into a triangle shape to symbolize Maa Saraswati Goddess of Knowledge and Learning, this motif is in Vogue in Maharashtra State of India.
How ever ” Vidyav Paramgyanam ” sanskrit word means “Education is the Supreme Knowledge!”
“Saraswati College of Professional Studies” was established in the year 2003-2004 under ageis of “Maa Saraswati Shiksha Samiti”.
The college is situated in the clean and healthy environment at Adhyatmic Nagar(Dasna), National Highway-24 (Delhi-Hapur Bye-pass )in Ghaziabad. Presently the college is imparting education to would be secondary teachers leading to the award of Degree of “Bachelor of Education”. The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & approved by National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) , and Government of Uttar Pradesh.
The Ultimate goal of the college is to prepare effective secondary school teachers who are capable of responding to the changing needs of the modern Indian society so as to produce responsible Indian citizens committed to National integration through democratic interaction.
At present the College offers following full time Course.
|S. No.||Course Name||Abbreviation||Duration||Eligibility||Code|
|1||Master Of Arts(Education)||MAED||2 yrs.||Bachelor Degree||201|
|2||Diploma In Health Education & Nutrition||DHEN||1 Yr.||10 + 2||301|
|3||Diploma In Dietetics & Nutrition||DCDN||1 Yr.||10 + 2||304|
|4||Diploma In Early Childhood Care & Education||DECE||1 Yr.||10 + 2||305|
|5||Certificate In Child Care & Nutrition||CCCN||6 Months||10 + 2||406|
|6||Certificate In Nutrition & Food||CNF||6 Months||10 + 2||407|
|7||Certificate in Yoga||CCY||6 Months||10 + 2||415|
|8||Certificate in HIV & Family Education||CHFE||6 Months||10 + 2||413|
|9||Bachelor of Library & Information Science||BLIS||1 Yr.||Bachelor Degree||202|
Applications forma for the admission to various programmes of the College are normally available from 10th of April each year.
A Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
The candidates should have qualified in the state level exam for B.Ed., if seeking admission through counseling
Documents required at the time of admission:-
- Self attested photo copies ( 4 sets )
- High school mark sheet & Pass Certificate.
- Intermediate mark sheet & Pass Certificate.
- Graduation mark sheet Ist, IIst, IIIrd year & degree
- Post Graduation mark sheet Ist & IIst year & degree.
- Caste certificate
- Weight age Certificate (NCC, NSS etc.)
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate (Certified by Chief Medical Officer)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate ( In case of other University)
- Domicile Certificate ( if applicable)
- Ten Passport Size photo.
- Allotment letter of Joint Entrance B.Ed. Exam of UP
- Score Card
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail