Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Hospital, Tumkur
Medical education has tremendous scope in developing countries after globalization, due to intelligent and dedicated manpower availability. Recently, tremendous growth in the areas of Information Technology and automated medical equipment further enhanced the need of qualified Doctors. Karnataka state should not lag behind in producing competent and qualified doctors to fulfill demand.
There is an ample opportunity in serving the society especially socially and economically weaker sections of the people to provide free medical facilities by a new multi-specialty Hospital and associated Medical College at Tumkur District of Karnataka State.
Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Hospital, Tumkur is one of such leading medical college providing an education and health care services of truly global standards. A comprehensive range of general and super specialty medical services are provided here including a general consultation to an authentic complex surgeries with at-most care under one roof.
- Two years P.U.C. Examination conducted by the P.U.C. Board, Karnataka State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as Optional subjects or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science.
- Intermediate examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as compulsory subject.
- First year of the three year degree course of recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is an ‘University Examination’.
- B.Sc., Examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc., Examination with not less than two of the following subjects: -Physics, Chemistry and Biology, English.
- Any other examination which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English Provided that:
In case of admission on the basis of qualifying examination to medical course a candidate must have obtained not less than 50 Percent marks in English and 50 Percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination.
In case of admission on the basis of a competitive Entrance Examination to Medical course, a candidate must have obtained not less than 50 percent marks in English and 50 Percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination.
However, in respect of Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe and Category-1 candidates, the minimum marks required for admission shall be 40% in lieu of 50% for general candidates.
Examinations recognized as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences are:
Britain: G.C.E. examination of U.K with passes in – 5 subjects at least at Ordinary level and 2 subjects at Advanced Level or – 4 subjects at Ordinary level and 3 subjects at Advanced Level
Kuwait: General Secondary Education Certificate Examination (12 year course) conducted by the Ministry of Education Kuwait
United Arab Emirates: General Secondary Education Certificate awarded by the Ministry of Education. United Arab Emirates.
U.S.A.: 12 – year High School Diploma of U.S.A.
Iran: (1) Secondary School Certificate Examination (Community School Tehran). (2) Sixth Year Certificate of Secondary Schools (Ministry of Education & Training (3) 4th year Diploma of the Secondary Schools. (12-year course offered under the new pattern of School education)
Send Your Query To email@example.com
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.