MBBS Admission Counseling:
With number of students aspiring to take medicine course in various medical colleges reaching a height of 3 lakhs, getting into a medical school is not only challenging but even intimidating. Aspirants who have spent hours in preparation for different medical exams should leave nothing to chance. Hence it is advisable to partnership with expert consultants who will design tailored plans to match your individual needs.
Lack of control in admission in a medical college is the biggest challenge students are facing. Limited seats but rising numbers of aspirants are making things still worse. Edunom Consultants understands your concern and helps you in designing your own destiny.
Needs of each individual is different from everyone else, Edunom Consultants understands this and helps you in selecting the best fit of medical college. Our objective of admission counseling is to facilitate the entire admission process and help you overcome all the hurdles to enter your dream College.
Scope of medical Courses
Scope of medical science in India is increasing staggeringly and is one of the most lucrative professions. India which is known for its strong medical foundation is now even attracting foreign medical tourist by its best service at cheapest cost. Demand for Indian doctors to visit other countries to assist doctors’ over there is also increasing tremendously. This mismatch of demand and supply is enhancing attractiveness of medical as profession to many folds. All India pre medical test(AIPMT), All India common entrance test (AICET),Armed force medical college entrance examination(AFMC), Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC) are the different entrance examination which are acting as a strong gate for a great medical foundation.
Medical college in India
A medical college or an educational institution that provides medical education may vary from stand alone colleges that train doctors to conglomerate to that which offers training to all aspects of medical care. However it is mandatory for all these college to be recognized by medical council of India as per Indian laws.
Medical Admission Process
In India about 0.2 million candidates compete to qualify for just limited medical seats. This means approximately 168000 aspirants could not get through. Different medical exams serve as an entry gate. Rules in different city vary for standers required to qualify. A few numbers of seats are reserved by government of India for students of Indian origin residing abroad or for different other sort of quota. In general one of the crucial aspects that is affecting medical admission is based on one of the following:
1. Marks obtained in Class 12th
2. Medical Entrance examination
3. Donation based seats.
How we help you
- Assisting direct admission in MBBS/BDS courses of medical schools of your dream through NRI quota, and management quota.
- Facilitate admission in MBBS/BDS course through our expert counseling
- Based on your qualification, budget, and location preference our consultants will work to select the best Medical College which will satisfy your need and aspirants.
- Be it Study India or Abroad, we are the best to help you achieve your goals.
- Medical Admissions , MBBS Admissions , Direct MBBS Admission (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- MBBS Admission in India | MBBS Admission | Direct MBBS Admission In India (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- MBBS Admission in India | MBBS Admission | MBBS In India | Direct Admission In MBBS in India (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- MBBS, MD, MS, MDS ADMISSION – Advance Booking STARTED (ADMISSION SOLUTION) (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- MBBS, MD, MS, MDS ADMISSION – – – Advance Booking STARTED (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)