FOR DETAILS OF ABOVE AND ADMISSION RELATED QUERIES AND OTHER PROGRAMMES, CONTACT: 09616074719 , 09918883315
SRM MBBS-MS-MD-PG Admission | SRM MBBS-MS-MD-PG Admission 2014 | Direct SRM MBBS-MS-MD-PG Admission In India , SRM MBBS-MS-MD-PG direct admission , SRM MBBS-MS-MD-PG seat booking , SRM MBBS-MS-MD-PG spot admission ,low budget SRM MBBS-MS-MD-PG admission
Please note that the office of International Relations, SRM University which handles the International admissions for programs offered by the University, works predominantly through email. The applicants are also encouraged and advised to use the electronic media most effectively.
Candidates can apply to any of the programs offered by SRM University in any one of the three modes:
- Apply online through www.srmuniv.ac.in (Home > Admission > Admission International ) and pay the application fee of USD 50/- or INR 3000/- by credit /debit card.
- Download the application form from www.srmuniv.ac.in (Home > Admission > Admission International ) after paying the application fee of USD 50/- or INR 3000/- by credit /debit card and submit the filled-in application form.
- Obtain directly from the Office of International Relations, SRM University , Kattankulathur, India and submit the filled-in application form with a bank draft or NRE Cheque for USD 50/- or INR 3000/- in favour of SRMIST payable in Chennai
All applicants are always encouraged to use the online mode for quick processing.
Fill up the application carefully without missing any detail. If the marks are not known or not available at the time of filling the application, please indicate “Results are awaited” in the marks/grade column. Candidates whose results are generally released not earlier than June may send the forecast / predicted / term results duly endorsed by the head of their school. The candidate is expected to send the marks to the university as soon as it is available to ascertain the eligibility. It is to be noted that the application will be considered only if the marks are made available to the university within the stipulated date. If the marks sheets of the qualifying examination are not submitted within the stipulated date, SRM cannot be held responsible for the lost opportunities or career.
Attach/upload the following documents:
- 10th and 12th / Bachelor / Masters degree certificate along with marks sheet/transcript. Both front and back sides of the mark sheet are to be copied and sent in order to get additional information about the grade equivalence, passing requirements etc. If the content in the marks sheet is not in English, then the certified English translated version must also be submitted in addition to the native language certificate. In case the results have not been released, then the predicted marks/grades or the term result of the qualifying examination must be submitted.
- Proof of NRI status of the student/ parent/ sponsor
- Copy of the passport of the applicant (Personal details page)
- Copy of passport of parent /sponsor (personal details page)
- Soft copy of the latest Passport size colour photograph (in download / hard copy application, additional photo to be affixed on the application)
If available at the time of application:
- Eligibility certificate obtained from Association of Indian Universities (AIU) (Applicable only for MBBS, BDS and B. Sc Nursing)
- Migration Certificate
Applicants who have chosen the download / direct mode must submit the hard copy of the filled-in application along with necessary documents, on or before 15th June, 2014 to: The Dean / Principal Counseling Officer, Office of International Relations, SRM University, 2nd floor Central library building(West wing), Kattankulathur – 603 203, Chennai (Madras), India. Tel: +91-44- 27456701 Mobile: +91-9003177786 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acknowledgement: On receipt of the completed application along with the prescribed application fee, an application number would be allotted and emailed to the applicant. We may request for additional or missing information, if any. Please quote the application number in all your correspondences related to admissions.
15 th June 2014 Last date for receipt of filled-in application 20thJune 2014 Last date for receipt of all necessary documents including Mark/ Grade Sheets 30thJune 2014 Last date for payment of full Tuition Fee for programs in Engineering & Technology, Science and Humanities 15thJuly 2014 Last date for payment of full Tuition Fee for programs in Medicine & Health Sciences
Ph.D applicants please refer website (Home > Admission > Admission International > procedure for PhD Admissions (OR) click http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/admission/admission-international/procedure-phd…
- Based on the predicted scores /Term result / final scores, if the eligibility requirements for the program applied for have been found to be satisfied, then the provisional admission letter will be emailed with details of tuition fee and other fees payable. This provisional admission letter is not valid for visa purposes.
- It is very important that the students who have submitted the predicted / forecasted/ Term results must submit the actual marks / grade sheet of the qualifying examination as soon as it is available and has to meet the eligibility requirements for the program.
- Candidates who studied in schools other than CBSE schools and applying for MBBS/BDS/B. Sc Nursing must produce equivalence certificate obtained from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiuweb.org) before the confirmed admission letter is issued.
Fee Payment: The tuition, hostel/ accommodation, Registration fee, examination fee and other applicable fees must be paid in US Dollars by electronic transfer only within 10 days from the date of receipt of the provisional admission letter (Email). FEES REMITTED MUST BE EXCLUSIVE OF BANK CHARGES. The university is not responsible for non-delivery of the e-mail for any reasons what-so-ever. The bank details for electronic transfer will be provided in the provisional admission letter that will be sent to the applicant by email.
Immediately after effecting the wire transfer, fill up all details in the “DETAILS OF THE ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER” form, scan and send it to email@example.com by email. This is mandatory and very important to effect proper and timely credit.
Confirmed Admission: Once the (a) full annual tuition fees (b) registration fees and (c) examination fees, for the first year, are received and credited into our account, and on receipt of final mark sheets, the letter of confirmed admission will be sent by email. Please note that the fee has to be paid within the stipulated date and the admission will be confirmed on “Merit-cum-First Come First Serve” basis. Failure to pay the full tuition fees will automatically deprive the applicant of the admission opportunity and the university reserves the right to admit other eligible applicants without further notice. SRM University cannot be held responsible for any lost opportunities or loss/damages arising thereof. The confirmed admission letter may be used by foreign students to apply for student visa, ticketing, insurance and others.
Pre-enrollment : Pre-enrollment is the process of verifying the original certificates and obtaining declarations from the parents/student, on arrival to the campus. The university will send a separate communication detailing the procedure for pre-enrollment, commencement of classes and other information necessary for completing the admission formalities. The candidates are advised to look at the website for the actual date of commencement of first year classes.
Registration: Students are advised to reach SRM University at least 2-3 days prior to the commencement of classes and report to the Office of the International Relations to complete the above admission formalities. The following documents in original are to be submitted at the time of registration:
- Degree or Pass certificate of the qualifying examination
- Grade/mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Translated versions of all documents, if they are not in English
- Copy of Passport with a valid student visa (Original will be returned after verification)
- Equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities wherever applicable
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- Duly filled and signed Declaration forms – Parent (Form A1), Student (Form A2)
- Financial support (Form A3)
- Filled-in Form A4 (Required by the local government)
- Recent Passport-size photographs – 15 Nos. (May be required at different departments)
At the time of admission you may be required to pay, wherever applicable, additional fees towards, first year books, clinical or laboratory materials, transport etc. These additional fees should be remitted only by bank draft in Indian Rupees. Only after the admission formalities are completed, will the student be permitted to move into the allotted hostels.
Medical Certification: Within 10 days of joining SRM University, Students will have to undergo a medical examination as per government rules which stipulate that all international students entering India on student visa have to be tested for HIV/others. Students will not be given admission if found positive.
Security Registration: It is part of the normal mandatory process that within the stipulated timeframe of arrival in India, the student has to register his/ her name with the police in the Foreigner Regional Registration Office (FRRO). The timeframe may vary from 24 hours to 14 days of arrival depending on the country of origin. A student with a PIO card also must register at the FRRO. Only OCI card holders need not register. SRM would only provide necessary assistance in this regard. The applicable immigration processing fees and other related expenses have to be additionally borne by the student Course Change No change of course is allowed after the issue of confirmed admission letter. Examination and Award of Degree The process of examination, grading, and award of the degree is no different from that of Indian students. Each semester all students have to pay the applicable examination fees as and when announced.
- Sharda University Mbbs Md Ms Admission 2014 (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- VINAYAKA MISSION MBBS-MS-MD-PG Admission | VINAYAKA MISSION MBBS-MS-MD-PG Admission 2014 | Direct VINAYAKA MISSION MBBS-MS-MD-PG Admission In India , VINAYAKA MISSION MBBS-MS-MD-PG direct admission , VINAYAKA MISSION MBBS-MS-MD-PG seat booking , VINAYA (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Admission 2014 (management quota ) (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Admission 2014 In Pravara Medical College – PIMS Ahmednagar (Loni) (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Santosh medical college ghaziabad admission 2014 in North (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- MBBS ADMISSION IN DELHI NCR Ghaziabad| MBBS ADMISSION 2014 | MBBS IN INDIA | DIRECT ADMISSION IN MBBS IN INDIA (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Mbbs Admission in Delhi Ncr| Mbbs Admission 2014 | Mbbs in India | Direct Admission in Mbbs in India (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Kasturba Medical College (KMC) MD/MS PG DIPLOMA DIRECT ADMISSION 2014 (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- AIIMS PG 2014 Exam (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences UG – PG Admission 2014 (management quota ) (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)