Under Graduate Course –
MBBS Intake : 150 seats
Confirmation Procedure: The understudies are chosen from Karnataka-CET-40% Comed K-40% Management-20% The Karnataka Common Entrance Test and Aptitude Test is being directed to decide the qualification/merit, for affirmation of Karnataka contender to the First year or First semester of full time courses in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Naturopathy and Yoga, Engineering, Technology and Architecture courses, in organizations inside the State of Karnataka. Admissions to the Government seats will be made as per the Karnataka Selection of Candidates for Admission to Professional Institutions Rules, (in short ‘Principles’) as revised occasionally. If there should arise an occurrence of any error, the Rules will win. The competitors from outside Karnataka can likewise compose the Common Entrance Test. Be that as it may, the seats in Government/University/Aided courses in helped schools won’t be offered to such competitors. As respects situates in un-helped universities, the subtleties of seats accessible, assuming any, and the system of allocation, if seats are accessible, will be told consequently and will be liable to the above condition.
For admission to Medical course, have finished the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the time of the confirmation.
Instructive Qualification: For Medical course, have passed Karnataka second PUC/twelfth sexually transmitted disease. or on the other hand comparable test with PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY as discretionary subjects with ENGLISH as one of the dialects of study and got in any event half checks in the PCB gathering. 40% on account of SC/ST/Category-1 hopefuls gave that to Dental course, the competitor more likely than not verified half checks in the discretionary subjects including English subject.
PG Admission Criteria:
Through State – 33%,
NEET – 42%
The board – 25%
Records required to be submitted at the season of affirmation:
- Seat Allotment letter by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences/Director General of Health Services.
- Last MBBS Marks Cards (Part-1, Part-2).
- Temporary position Completion Certificate.
- Concerned State Medical Registration Certificate.
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Endeavor Certificate.
- tenth or Equivalent Examination Marks card for age evidence.
- Rs. 100/ – Bond Papers (Bond matter given toward the finish of this sheet).
- Relocation/Transfer Certificate.
- Qualification Certificate for Other University Candidates which will be issued by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Medicinal Fitness Certificate.
FOR DETAILS OF ABOVE AND ADMISSION RELATED QUERIES AND OTHER PROGRAMMES, CONTACT: 09616074719 , 09918883315
- MBBS ADMISSION IN DELHI NCR Ghaziabad| MBBS ADMISSION 2014 | MBBS IN INDIA | DIRECT ADMISSION IN MBBS IN INDIA (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Direct Admission in MD/MS/MDS through mang./NRI Quota 2014 (Bangalore) (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Santosh medical college ghaziabad admission 2014 in North (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s (MGM) Medical College, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai admission 2014 through managment quota (Direct admission ) (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Kasturba Medical College (KMC) MD/MS PG DIPLOMA DIRECT ADMISSION 2014 (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Admission 2014 In Pravara Medical College – PIMS Ahmednagar (Loni) (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- AIIMS PG 2014 Exam (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Mbbs Admission in Delhi Ncr| Mbbs Admission 2014 | Mbbs in India | Direct Admission in Mbbs in India (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- SCSES INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH, VIDYAGIRI Direct admission (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- PGIMER 2014 MD/MS Admissions (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)