Under Graduate Course –
MBBS Intake : 150 seats
Admission Procedure: The students are selected from Karnataka-CET- 40% Comed K- 40% Management- 20% The Karnataka Common Entrance Test and Aptitude Test is being conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates to the First year or First semester of full time courses in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Unani, Homoeopathy, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology and Architecture courses, in institutions within the State of Karnataka. Admissions to the Government seats shall be made in accordance with the Karnataka Selection of Candidates for Admission to Professional Institutions Rules, (in short ‘Rules’) as amended from time to time. In case of any discrepancy, the Rules shall prevail. The candidates from outside Karnataka can also write the Common Entrance Test. However, the seats in Government / University / Aided courses in aided colleges will not be offered to such candidates. As regards seats in un-aided colleges, the details of seats available, if any, and the procedure of allotment, if seats are available, will be notified subsequently and will be subject to the above condition.
Age: For admission to Medical course, have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of the admission.
Educational Qualification: For Medical course, have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th std. or equivalent exam with PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & BIOLOGY as optional subjects with ENGLISH as one of the languages of study and obtained at least 50% marks in the PCB group. 40% in the case of SC / ST / Category-1 candidates provided that for Dental course, the candidate must have secured 50% marks in the optional subjects including English subject.
PG Admission Criteria:
Through State Government CET – 33%,
COMED K – 42%
Management – 25%
Documents required to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Seat Allotment letter by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences / Director General of Health Services.
- Final MBBS Marks Cards (Part-1, Part-2).
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Concerned State Medical Registration Certificate.
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Attempt Certificate.
- 10th or Equivalent Examination Marks card for age proof.
- Rs. 100/- Bond Papers (Bond matter given at the end of this sheet).
- Migration / Transfer Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate for Other University Candidates which will be issued by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
FOR DETAILS OF ABOVE AND ADMISSION RELATED QUERIES AND OTHER PROGRAMMES, CONTACT: 09616074719 , 09918883315
- MBBS ADMISSION IN DELHI NCR Ghaziabad| MBBS ADMISSION 2014 | MBBS IN INDIA | DIRECT ADMISSION IN MBBS IN INDIA (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Direct Admission in MD/MS/MDS through mang./NRI Quota 2014 (Bangalore) (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Santosh medical college ghaziabad admission 2014 in North (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s (MGM) Medical College, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai admission 2014 through managment quota (Direct admission ) (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Kasturba Medical College (KMC) MD/MS PG DIPLOMA DIRECT ADMISSION 2014 (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Admission 2014 In Pravara Medical College – PIMS Ahmednagar (Loni) (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- AIIMS PG 2014 Exam (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- Mbbs Admission in Delhi Ncr| Mbbs Admission 2014 | Mbbs in India | Direct Admission in Mbbs in India (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- SCSES INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH, VIDYAGIRI Direct admission (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)
- PGIMER 2014 MD/MS Admissions (mbbsinfo.wordpress.com)